No announcement yet.

Oscar Pistorius - Premeditated Murder - Yes or No

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar Pistorius - Premeditated Murder - Yes or No

Do you think he meant to kill her or not?

To be honest im starting to believe it was actually an accident the more I hear about it.
    Ye he killed that *****
    62.96%
    No. It was an accident
    22.22%
    I couldn't give two poops
    14.81%
    Last edited by RayCharles; 02-21-2013, 06:04 AM.

the brain would still be half asleep if you just woke up suddenly from hearing something i believe it was a horrible accident , why would he kill someone with his fame and according to reports he was a little paranoid that people were after him after all it is south africa one of the most violent places in the world , if i heard someone creeping in and not expecting a visit guess what i aint asking questions ill shoot first ask questions later

Comment

He's probably on PEDs

Comment

Looks like he's not gonna do time anyway. They're about as incompetent as LAPD......now it's an acronym for......Lower African Pathetic Dummies.

Comment

South Africa is a paranoid place and for good reason. My friend who lives in Cape Town has had her house targeted 30 times in 4 years.

I believe it was an accident!

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
            South Africa is a paranoid place and for good reason. My friend who lives in Cape Town has had her house targeted 30 times in 4 years.

Jebus!

I knew it was rough but didnt realise it was that bad

I cant think of many worse scenarios than killing the woman you love by accident and then getting locked up and charged for murder

And to make it worse...

Even if he gets away with it they have found PEDS in his house so his career is fcuked!!

Comment

of course he ****ing meant to do it. In what world does someone wake up, reach for a gun and start firing at the bathroom without first checking if your partner is still lying in the bed next to you? Why would someone break into your house then lock them self in the bathroom?

And the cricket bat with blood all over it?

He's already played on the 'I felt vulnerable because i wasn't wearing my legs' card, when it's been established that the bullets through the bathroom door were fired in a downward trajectory so he actually was wearing them.

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post

The difference as that your friend probably lives in a normal area, he lives in a closed off complex surrounded by security fencing and armed guards.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                of course he ****ing meant to do it. In what world does someone wake up, reach for a gun and start firing at the bathroom without first checking if your partner is still lying in the bed next to you? Why would someone break into your house then lock them self in the bathroom?

And the cricket bat with blood all over it?

He's already played on the 'I felt vulnerable because i wasn't wearing my legs' card, when it's been established that the bullets through the bathroom door were fired in a downward trajectory so he actually was wearing them.

The difference as that your friend probably lives in a normal area, he lives in a closed off complex surrounded by security fencing and armed guards.
                i thought she wasn't in the residence when he shot her , it was meant to be a surprise remember(roses are red , violets are glorious , don't go sneaking on oscar pistorious)

Comment

Man is guilty as hell.. his story doesn't add up..

IF he gets of its because of the incompetent south african police.. i believe the lead investigator is on a murder charge....

How the hell he can be lead investigator with that hanging over him... let alone if he was behind a desk doing paper work.. Over here he would have been suspended. Let alone leading a massive case.

I believe they had a massive fight.. she ran and locked the toilet door to get away but he shot her.. a good shot btw..

Would a robber usually hide in the toilet sit there?.. apparently the window was open to the loo.. well it's quite easily for pistorous to open the window AFTER he killed his former girlfriend.

He sleeps with a gun under his pillow apparently and in order to reach his gun he needed to pass the bed.. he honestly didn't see his girlfriend was not there? he couldn't shout a warning to whoever was supposedly in the toilet before opening fire?

People do crazy things when they are angry.. and judging from the last paraolympics he was a horrible sport and bad temper.

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post

People do crazy things when they are angry.. and judging from the last paraolympics he was a horrible sport and bad temper.
                    would you mind elaborating on this?

Comment

Working...
                    X