• Time
  • Show
Clear All

fighting legally

Comment

preparation and healthy lifestyle

Comment

hmm

It's beautiful to watch. As far as fighting goes, it's hard to describe. It's very difficult to do, and I like to challenge myself. It's also nerve-racking and inspires fear at times, but I always find myself coming back. My relationship with boxing may be closer to obsession than love...to be determined.

Comment

One thing for sure that I love about boxing. The adrenaline that pours through your veins and the feeling as you walk around after the fight before the adrenaline wears down.

Rockin'

Comment

i enjoy knocked little bitches out the most..but secondly i love the physicality behind it, the hard ass training for that one fight youve focused on for months, knowing u have one shot at beating his ass b4 he gets a lucky punch in...as the others i could go on and on

Comment

I thought that you had stated before that you have never boxed in a sanctioned bout.

There is no honor or sport in knocking out "little bitches." It sounds like a typical bully mentality to search for the weak ones. The thing with the bullies is that once they find that you can defend yourself they will no longer mess with you. They will walk the other way looking for somebody that they can easily beat to sustain their manhood.

Rockin'

Comment

a sport where you're the boss and dont have people telling you what to do
                also...no team to let you down so its you and your opponent
                you have no choice but to be involved
                legally hitting things
                glory
                lack of gangs in ring
                saying that i'm a boxer

Comment

Working...
                X