GENNADY "POUND-4-POUND KING" GOLOVKIN: look at these haters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GENNADY "POUND-4-POUND KING" GOLOVKIN: look at these haters

look at that:

Canelo is a far better fighter then GGG (started by larryxxx...)
    Did Golovkin just get old? (started by considerthis)
    Golovkin and his paper belts (started by Cody8804)
    Ward beats GGG easily (started by larryxxx...) <---- lol
    GGG still a cherrypicker (started by buddyguns)
    GGG was just terrible, out of prime (what prime lol) (started by SugarRayCurtain)
    Daniel Jacobs will KO GGG... Mark my words!! (started by Chollo Vista)
    This is boxing now?? (started by larryxxx...) <------ oh my god... HELL,,, larry is so r***rted ....
    How much they paid Wade to just lay down (started by larryxxx...) <----- .... i have no words
    etcetera
    etcetera
    etcetera.....

GREAT G's haters are probably the most ******ed haters ive ever seen... do you agree with me guys?
    Gennady is p4p number 1. DEAL With it!

martinez ducked gennady
    cotto ducked gennady
    quillin ducked gennady
    ward ducked gennady
    canelo'll duck gennady 100%
    who's next? i said WHO'S NEXT?

WAR GENNADY
    Last edited by FashionTV; 04-24-2016, 01:33 AM.

Originally posted by FashionTV View Post
    loot at that:

GGG was just terrible, out of prime (what prime lol) (started by SugarRayCurtain)
    This is boxing now?? (started by larryxxx...) <------ oh my god... HELL,,, larry is so r***rted ....
    How much they paid Wade to just lay down (started by larryxxx...) <----- .... i have no words
    etcetera
    etcetera
    etcetera.....

GREAT G's haters are probably the most ******ed haters ive ever seen... do you agree with me guys?

martinez ducked gennady
    cotto ducked gennady
    quillin ducked gennady
    ward ducked gennady

WAR GENNADY
    Whoa whoa whoa....I'm a ggg fan, don't lump me in with the circus clowns. I don't, however, agree that ggg is pfp #1...he needs some elite opponents.

Comment

And, this is why you guys have to endure all this ggg bashing. Enjoy his fights, be a fan, but when you get stupid and say can crushing creates #1 P4P, you paint yourself a fool and invite trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Whoa whoa whoa....I'm a ggg fan, don't lump me in with the circus clowns.

oh sorry, brother!

Comment

Originally posted by FashionTV View Post
          loot at that:

etcetera
          etcetera
          etcetera.....

martinez ducked gennady
          cotto ducked gennady
          quillin ducked gennady
          ward ducked gennady

WAR GENNADY
          take a chill pill. I'm a GGG fan. This isn't helping. GGG has to get more business savy and personal with himself and his opponents conjecture of why he is the man to fight and beat. The 30 second sound bites of BS, I'm the best, post fight has seen it's day and run into the ground by Floyd and Pac. No going back to his family and putting aside show business for 97% of his professional life. This is Shannon Briggs "where you at champ" business. It's show and tell, and he is doing neither in the hype. His stock is sinking by the very virtue of him being closed off and fake to the media.

Comment

They're a small, mentally deranged group.

Comment

You're the reason people dislike GGG and his fans so much.

Comment

He is a great fighter who defends his title far more often than any other champion in boxing. He always wins by KO and has never been in a close fight or been knocked down and seldom loses even one round in any fight. He has defeated as many top 10 rated contenders as any champion and more than most. He can't get the really big fights because the best guys refuse to fight him. He is rated top 5 or higher pound for pound by Ring, Boxrec, Boxing Scene, HBO and ESPN and he deserves that high ranking. Every GGG hater turns out to be a big Mayweather fan without fail,

Comment

I don't see any merit in riding a man's nuts that hasn't fought anyone and never will fight anyone. Any fight can be made, all it takes is money you ****ing idiots. Call me when he fights an elite opponent. I'm sure I'll be waiting for a while. I'm sure after he dusts off a couple more Daniel Geale quality fighters, the Triple Gay cult will start claiming that he's better than Hagler and Sugar Ray Robinson combined.

Comment

You are right, Gina is the best boxer in the world right now. Gina beat Rubio for her WBC belt. She beat Lemoo, who lost to Rubio, for her IBF belt.

Canelo only beat the lineal champion Cotto after Cotto beat the lineal champion Sergio Martinez for his WBC belt.

It is clear that Gina is the best in the world with her resume of bums. Point well made Sir!

Comment

Working...
                    X