Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Eddie Hearn indirectly saying he thinks Khan has can beat Mayweather? VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Eddie Hearn indirectly saying he thinks Khan has can beat Mayweather? VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW-0...BtKi45eHFGAduw

To me it sounds like that's exactly what he's implying and also note he does think his fighter Brook can beat Khan (as do many people here) although he's never once shown that sort of confidence in Brook beating Mayweather. Just goes to show it's all about styles in boxing and triangles theories are mostly invalid.

Thoughts?

Styles makes fights mate, Styles makes fights.

Comment

It's not out of the realms of possibility. Khan is showing a lot of versatility in the ring and more and more discipline.

He hasn't been outboxed since he was 17 year old amateur by one of the greats in an Olympic final, he's a live underdog against Mayweather.

Like Hearn said, he made a fast fighter in Alexander look clearly second best in terms of speed.

Comment

Indeed styles make fights,

Me being a brit i criticised Khan a lot, mainly because the hype he has had and also his chin. But in the last 2 fights he has been very disciplined , you have to take your hat off..Amir has done a very shrewd move in going with Virgil hunt, and in my opinion has made him a more complete fighter.
        Which in Khans case is scary, all you knockers, including myself, Tell me who was winning against garcia? garcia was bamboozled and had no answer to what he had in front of him.

Then Khan got too ****y as he always did, just rushed in unloading and not thinking anything will come back.

Virgil has made him a more focused and controlled fighter, there was a couple of times with devon when the normal Khan would have gone toe to toe, but he stepped back and reset, and boxed.

The Amir Khan that was on display last night will take floyd.

But he would loose to Brook, would be an awesome fight, but he will loose.

Styles make fights..

Comment

Working...
        X