• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
    trick statement.
    Floyd doesnt fight any legit active fighters good enough to fight him
    thus he is labeled as "el duckito" . LOL
    List every active fighter that you think can currently beat Mayweather

Comment

Like I have said many times before, unless we talk about MW's and SMW's Floyd is cherry picking and is just too good for anyone 154 and below or at least that is what certain people say everytime.

Unless Martinez can show that he can still fight at 154 I say he looks like Hoya (vs pac) if he moved down at this point in his career.

So, Martinez at MW I give a GREAT chance at beating Floyd which goes back to my opening comment.

You can really see just how heartbroken these pac fans really are. Bless their little hearts. I hope they have a warm meal and a shoulder to cry on for the holidays.

Comment

i dont see anybody at 147 that is a threat to him right now, his just that good, maybe Trout

Canelo needs more fights, i know he champ but he aint ready, when he beats Trout then he should face Mayweather

Martinez at 154 but he too scared, he gona say Martinez wont be at comfortable weight n i do believe he is a lil too big but if Martinez says he makes 154 i dont see why

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Pacquiao
          JMM
          Canelo
          Guerrero (maybe)
          Thurman
          Khan
          Sergio
          Broner @ 147

Lmmfao @ JMM

Comment

Either Klitschko brother.

Comment

the only thing i can see beating mayweather is if he gets complacent.

but in and around his division he could lose to martinez and pacman. maybe trout, big unit that that lad!

Comment

pacquiao at 147
                sergio at 154
                canelo at 154
                thurman at 154

Comment

Working...
                X