No announcement yet.

*New Vid KING MO vs Gracie HD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] *New Vid KING MO vs Gracie HD

Good lookin out man! Those fools screaming "King Mo" was gay as heck man. And what they heck is up with dude's eye?
    Last edited by Rip Chudd; 09-12-2011, 09:47 PM.

Comment

When I say King, yall so Mo.

KING

Comment

good fights man

Comment

My God Roger was such a fraud. That guy has the worst punch reaction that I have ever seen in a fighter.

Comment

I still can't believe he didn't even try to pull guard after he went down, given his insane background. Really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
              I still can't believe he didn't even try to pull guard after he went down, given his insane background. Really bad.
              Hard to pull guard when you're asleep. I bet Rickson could do it though

Comment

He went to sleep because of what I described. After he was knocked down he wasn't out yet, he could have done what any mma fighter would do, improve position to try and get your opponent in your guard. But he just froze up out of fear and was then knocked cold unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
                  He went to sleep because of what I described. After he was knocked down he wasn't out yet, he could have done what any mma fighter would do, improve position to try and get your opponent in your guard. But he just froze up out of fear and was then knocked cold unfortunately.
                  Yeah, that would be what a fighter would do IF he wasn't hurt, or he was hurt but had been trained to do that when hurt. There's not just out cold and then wide awake. There are degrees of consciousness. He was clearly not entirely conscious or he wouldn't have fallen over.

Comment

Yes and we've seen many fighters who were hurt even worse than him at that moment but they showed much better survival skills. Gracie doesn't have this in him.

Comment

Working...
                    X