Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Story inside, click and read: How do you hurt a fat guy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Story inside, click and read: How do you hurt a fat guy?

Whats the best strategy to make a fat guy go down? Should my main target be head or body?

Well I almost got in a fight in the gym yesterday over a point difference on a bball game. This dude is about 5’10 250 lbs (outweighs me +100) and this dude is the biggest ***** in the gym, always cryin over ****. I knew the score, he told me to STFU, I said fuuck you, he said imma hit you, I said go head then he came at me and did a lunging left from 2 yards away, held my ground like WTF, then people held him back. What was I supposed to do when he punched from so far away, too far for me to even try to counter? Should I just went and fought him? My choice was to just stand there and let him cool off. No harm done. to me he jus looked stupid tryin to fight a small dude and swinging like that.

Am I a ***** for not doin anything? I had the potential of getting my ass kicked but if he hit me I WILL fight back, I believe too much in self-preservation. I know this situation can happen again cuz we play ball everyday.

This guy might be big and fat but hes quick for his size. As for me, im a tad faster than him and I pack a bit of punchin power. So the question is whats a good strategy?

You pull a Van Damme

Comment

run in circles for a few minutes.

like large enough that he chases you and dosnt realize that your just leading him around till hes tired and you can laugh at him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
        run in circles for a few minutes.

like large enough that he chases you and dosnt realize that your just leading him around till hes tired and you can laugh at him.
        nah. this guy got can run 5-6 games straight and hes quick for how big he is.

Comment

Dam looks like noones has ever gotten themselves in this situation...

Comment

Flying scorpion death lock

Comment

Hit and run, if he grabs you you're finished.

Comment

most people have glass jaws

just hit him in the china

body shots will be useless

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
                  Whats the best strategy to make a fat guy go down? Should my main target be head or body?

Well I almost got in a fight in the gym yesterday over a point difference on a bball game. This dude is about 5’10 250 lbs (outweighs me +100) and this dude is the biggest ***** in the gym, always cryin over ****. I knew the score, he told me to STFU, I said fuuck you, he said imma hit you, I said go head then he came at me and did a lunging left from 2 yards away, held my ground like WTF, then people held him back. What was I supposed to do when he punched from so far away, too far for me to even try to counter? Should I just went and fought him? My choice was to just stand there and let him cool off. No harm done. to me he jus looked stupid tryin to fight a small dude and swinging like that.

Am I a ***** for not doin anything? I had the potential of getting my ass kicked but if he hit me I WILL fight back, I believe too much in self-preservation. I know this situation can happen again cuz we play ball everyday.

This guy might be big and fat but hes quick for his size. As for me, im a tad faster than him and I pack a bit of punchin power. So the question is whats a good strategy?
                  you missed your golden opportunity.

if a slower guy punches from far away, the door is wide open, step towards him on the outside of his punch, turn your body so you're facing him and go to freakin town. one shot to the body to take his arm down an you've got a quick 3-4 shot before he knows whats going on.

Comment

****, a good straight right to the nose or throat usually works.

Comment

Working...
                    X