No announcement yet.

Which one would you take: Being the GOAT or 50 million dollars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOAT.
    If you've fought to that level, you'll be rich.
    Money will come with greatness.
    The agenda here is transparent as hell.

Comment

50 mill then retire from boxing to life a nice lifestyle.

Comment

Being the GOAT is allways gonna be a matter of opinion tho.

i would take the 50 million for obvious reasons, and then your able to take care of all your family. for me tht would be more satisfying than any status, just to know their futures would be better and the freedom and choices that money allows them.

Comment

Being the best of all time at something will most likely bring you riches.

Comment

**** 1 million is good enough for me,I'm not greedy!!So if I was a millionaire already,immortal fame would be my choice honestly!!Imagine whenever people talk about the goat,having ur name mentioned in every discussion is priceless!!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoreUs View Post
              GOAT.
              If you've fought to that level, you'll be rich.
              Money will come with greatness.
              The agenda here is transparent as hell.

Clearer than mountain spring water

Comment

Originally posted by Liar View Post

Assume you are boxer A. There are two fights available. One with boxer B and the other boxer C.

If you beat boxer B, you will be considered as the greatest fighter of all time and no one will ever question you for ever.

The other fight is with boxer C, beating him would be considered as a good win, nothing more. However, you will pocket 50 million dollars straight up.

Which one would you take: Immortal fame or Money

I've never seen 1 fight give any fighter immortal fame and the GOAT status. GOAT is an based on opinion, no one fighter will ever be considered the GOAT without someone else thinking otherwise.

Comment

50 million, tax free? I'll take the 50 million.

Why risk my health for money if I can just get the money? Fame doesn't pay the bills, look at Joe Frazier, or Joe Louis for that matter.

Comment

well this is easy,

would you rather be ali or floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by Liar View Post

Assume you are boxer A. There are two fights available. One with boxer B and the other boxer C.

If you beat boxer B, you will be considered as the greatest fighter of all time and no one will ever question you for ever.

The other fight is with boxer C, beating him would be considered as a good win, nothing more. However, you will pocket 50 million dollars straight up.

Which one would you take: Immortal fame or Money
                      are you saying that the fight to be GOAT pays nothing??? if GOAT is on the line for said fighter, surely there would be a great financial reward for that fight as well... say 30 mil or so

need more details

Comment

Working...
                      X