Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zelenoff smashing the pads!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get the impression that the guy training him wants him to get knocked the fuck out. If I was training this clown I would put him through HELL before he even got close to a ring. He needs some sense beaten into him before he gets seriously hurt.

Comment

You need to sort out your balance. The weight distribution is all wrong.

And get some bigger gloves.

Comment

Pound-for-Pound stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          I get the impression that the guy training him wants him to get knocked the fuck out. If I was training this clown I would put him through HELL before he even got close to a ring. He needs some sense beaten into him before he gets seriously hurt.
          I kno when im hitting the pads with my trainer and I drop my hands after a punch he will smack the **** outa me with one of the pads. He also doesnt have me where gloves that are way smaller than gloves I fight in when im training.

I agree with your post 100%,****s pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
            I kno when im hitting the pads with my trainer and I drop my hands after a punch he will smack the **** outa me with one of the pads. He also doesnt have me where gloves that are way smaller than gloves I fight in when im training.

I agree with your post 100%,****s pathetic
            This fucker would be in with our meanest heavyweights with the instruction "rough him up a bit". Oh and I'd make him run Enhanced intervals every time he produces one of his MORONIC videos.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              This fucker would be in with our meanest heavyweights with the instruction "rough him up a bit". Oh and I'd make him run Enhanced intervals every time he produces one of his MORONIC videos.

Are you volunteerting to be his trainer?

Gotta get him off the playstation and actually into the ring....

Maybe he can hold the pads first

Comment

wheres the head movement? he punches without any movement anybody can just slip and counter the **** out of him

Comment

Working...
                X