Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: While I'm at 155-Pounds, I'm Not Facing Anyone at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Real Talk85 View Post
    1.) He has never fought at 160
    2.) He already said he would move up gradually as his body allowed. Everyone fighting him at 155 is basically compromising with him in return for the money for their risk..period.
    3.) GGG has done zero to warrant Canelo coming up for a belt he never campaigned for just so he can have a big pay day.
    4.) Canelo is going to call his bluff and vacate. Watch, it will put GGG in such a piss poor position. He has no one to fight, Saunders is going to fight Eubank Jr. again, Jacob's is fighting Andy Lee and then the winner of Saunders v Eubank Jr. GGG will be fighting .......another scrub while everyone around him is earning more in big draw fights.

5.) Chocalito is going to headline his own fights which is going to drop GGG numbers a lot. Chocalito has a big Latino following and he pulls in a good number of Latinos to GGG fights. He is big on the west coast among Latinos.

I can't wait for this annoying fool to get frozen out of boxing. He waits until 35 to actually try and do something with his career then he has the nerve to try and force bona-fide superstars that built themselves up, and in the case of Canelo. Faced stellar competition to achieve large followings, and here comes GGG thinking he earned his way to a big payday because he knocked out a bunch of Friday Night Fights prospects?

Comment

• Canelo is pretty much saying he is scared ****less of golovkin and wont face any real middlweights while holding the MW belt.

Comment

• Unbelievable.

Anything he says or does throughout his career and any legacy he leaves will always be tainted by his downright disrespect of the game.

He holds a title in the 160, will not fight at the weight and chances are he won't be stripped because they are desperate to make him the next face of boxing. He is a spoilt, diva of a young fighter with DLH and GBP as a shield. Simple as that.

**** Canelo. I used to like the guy and have real interest in how his career goes but now not at all...Total disrespect of the sport.

It is a straight GGG duck. He won't fight him and won't vacate so he can keep his title and not face the reality of the situation he is in, what else is that other than a duck?

Comment

2.) He already said he would move up gradually as his body allowed. Everyone fighting him at 155 is basically compromising with him in return for the money for their risk..period.
          3.) GGG has done zero to warrant Canelo coming up for a belt he never campaigned for just so he can have a big pay day.
          4.) Canelo is going to call his bluff and vacate. Watch, it will put GGG in such a piss poor position. He has no one to fight, Saunders is going to fight Eubank Jr. again, Jacob's is fighting Andy Lee and then the winner of Saunders v Eubank Jr. GGG will be fighting .......another scrub while everyone around him is earning more in big draw fights.

5.) Chocalito is going to headline his own fights which is going to drop GGG numbers a lot. Chocalito has a big Latino following and he pulls in a good number of Latinos to GGG fights. He is big on the west coast among Latinos.

I can't wait for this annoying fool to get frozen out of boxing. He waits until 35 to actually try and do something with his career then he has the nerve to try and force bona-fide superstars that built themselves up, and in the case of Canelo. Faced stellar competition to achieve large followings, and here comes GGG thinking he earned his way to a big payday because he knocked out a bunch of Friday Night Fights prospects?
          Talk about delusion. Every point shows just how insecure you are about Canelo facing GGG.

Comment

Comment

• I always loved ginger *****, I'll have to make an exception.

Comment

• #ASide

View post on imgur.com

Comment

• Is anybody actually going to pay to watch this?

After all the crap being spewed by Canelo's team, I really cant bring myself to put any money in their pockets as it is such a blatant cherry-pick and far worse than FMJ-Berto IMO

Shame they have been such dicks as it could be fun for a few rounds

Comment

• Saul, there's no advantage for a MW to weigh 160... It's the MW division limit... What a Cinco de Cryo....

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      I truly don't care about the belts at all but, at the same time, you can't force others who want the belt to fight you at your own, deluded, self-created weight division of 155. The guy has no shame whatsoever and should be stripped ASAP.

I feel stupid that I was ever a fan of this guy.
                      I agree totally. I supported this diva when people bashed him because I thought he actually had courage and was a warrior. Now I see him for what he is, a fake ass money grubber who thinks he is too good to catch an ass whooping from guys his own size. Picking on smaller dudes is not cool, nothing but some bully stuff. When these punks get called out by guys that they know they can't push around, they put their skirts on.

Comment

Working...
                      X