Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: I'd Fight Angel in a Parking Lot, Danny in The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its really an anomaly that not only rios makes headlines, but theres actually people out there that think rios has some kind of leg to stand on when it comes to sayin he will beat certain fighters. forget old man angel, rios thinks he can beat danny?!

god i hope that rios' puppet master actually puts rios in there with someone who has minimal boxing skill, and watch rios crumble and get absolutely humiliated (oh wait, that just happened to him with abril), and hopefully never heard from again

what an absolute clown this dude is

Comment

Its not a good sign for Garcias to look past Judah and making longgoing plans.
      Let them wait 9 February and let Garcia father talk after tha fight. Everything can happend

Comment

I got Rios on this one. Tougher mentally, better chin, solid jab, good inside game and relentlessness. Garcia is a one trick pony.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          its really an anomaly that not only rios makes headlines, but theres actually people out there that think rios has some kind of leg to stand on when it comes to sayin he will beat certain fighters. forget old man angel, rios thinks he can beat danny?!

god i hope that rios' puppet master actually puts rios in there with someone who has minimal boxing skill, and watch rios crumble and get absolutely humiliated (oh wait, that just happened to him with abril), and hopefully never heard from again

what an absolute clown this dude is
          You're being a homer for garcia because hes from philly. Rios vs Garcia is a 50/50 fight!!!

and I do agree that abril won that fight but please lets be real, abril is a super awkward fighter...a 6ft tall ulta defensive lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by MTN View Post
            I got Rios on this one. Tougher mentally, better chin, solid jab, good inside game and relentlessness. Garcia is a one trick pony.
            but no skill, tomato can rios isn't, right?

proof read before you post, is my suggestion to you.

rios is probably one of the worst fighters in the past 25 years. no skill, no movement, no ability, just a chin and heart (which is great to have), and that is not enough to get past a fighter like garcia. anyone who thinks rios does anything better than danny is just fooling themselves. get real

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              You're being a homer for garcia because hes from philly. Rios vs Garcia is a 50/50 fight!!!

and I do agree that abril won that fight but please lets be real, abril is a super awkward fighter...a 6ft tall ulta defensive lightweight.

no. I always support the hometown guys, yes, but I will not say a Philly fighter is better and is going to win against a fighter who is actually better overall. Like rosado for example, I'll be rooting for him, but dont see him getting past ggg. with garcia - rios, its pretty simple. you have a guy that has skills and can move (garcia) vs. a guy who has basically zero skills (rios), and that is me being a homer? nah my man, that is me being a boxing fan, and picking the much much much better fighter to win...

Comment

Bam is a funny dude...hopefully he and Danny can get it on one day and give us a classic we can talk about for years....boxing gods hear the prayers and bless us big fella

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  no. I always support the hometown guys, yes, but I will not say a Philly fighter is better and is going to win against a fighter who is actually better overall. Like rosado for example, I'll be rooting for him, but dont see him getting past ggg. with garcia - rios, its pretty simple. you have a guy that has skills and can move (garcia) vs. a guy who has basically zero skills (rios), and that is me being a homer? nah my man, that is me being a boxing fan, and picking the much much much better fighter to win...
                  Ok I respect that, I still feel like you're overrating garcia a bit. I like garcia BTW, but I really feel this is a coinflip fight. Hopefully they make it happen I would pay for this fight.

Comment

Im not Rios's biggest fan, but loving his comments here!

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      Ok I respect that, I still feel like you're overrating garcia a bit. I like garcia BTW, but I really feel this is a coinflip fight. Hopefully they make it happen I would pay for this fight.
                      thats fine, and I respect that too. I just dont see how someone can say this is a coinflip fight, i really dont. everytime i see someone say that, i just get flabbergasted. rios is so bad in the ring, i dont see how anyone with a minimal amount of skills doesnt take rios out with ease

Comment

Working...
                      X