Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Police: Mayweather Altercation With Woman, No Charges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said before, he argued with his baby moms. Who gives a fuvk? As long as he didn't hit her there's progress. Lmao. Seriously

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      Like I said before, he argued with his baby moms. Who gives a fuvk? As long as he didn't hit her there's progress. Lmao. Seriously
      lol, he is still a TWOC' er!

Comment

Sounds like it was a verbal altercation not a physical one so no big deal

Comment

So an argument with another human is boxing news yet all kinds of threads that include boxing are taken down daily

Comment

Floyd a little classless felon woman beater

Floyd is at the bottom of the barrell as a person. great fighter but not much of a man.

Comment

lol why is he always taking something from them when he's angry

Comment

The fact that he just got out of jail and arguing with the same people that put him in jail. I seriously believe that this little drama is in no way over. And if Floyd or his people don't start taking better care of him his future fights will the least of his worries. Because he may be doing some serious time within the Nevada Department of Corrections.

Comment

mayweather is one of my all time favorite fights. he's intelegent inside the ring. but an arrogant dumbass outside of it.

Comment

That b1tch needs killing

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                      lol why is he always taking something from them when he's angry
                      "Gimmie you're cheapass phone bitch!"

Comment

Working...
                      X