No announcement yet.

rigondeaux vs poonsawat..whom you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    rigo pounds this overrated padded bum into oblivion.

i have no respect for any fighter who doesnt fight outside of his home country and just feasts on padded opposition.
    I know it's likely just for attention, but why waste the time to even type things so consistently silly and misinformed. Sure, Poon has fought largely at home (as most fighters do), but he's also fought in Germany, Japan, and Ireland with big wins in the latter two (Dunne and Hosono which was one hell of a fight).

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
      I know it's likely just for attention, but why waste the time to even type things so consistently silly and misinformed. Sure, Poon has fought largely at home (as most fighters do), but he's also fought in Germany, Japan, and Ireland with big wins in the latter two (Dunne and Hosono which was one hell of a fight).

He also have a win against Cordoba...and a loss to sidorenko that could be a win..

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
        He also have a win against Cordoba...and a loss to sidorenko that could be a win..
        Cordoba and Gamez were in Thailand. Sidorenko was a close fight in Germany (and Sidorenko was a good pro). There's nothing wrong with having some tough fights at home when you travel some too. If he comes to the States, that's the fifth country he's fought in including his own. That's pretty good for a Jr. Feather.

Comment

Cordoba and Gamez were in Thailand. Sidorenko was a close fight in Germany (and Sidorenko was a good pro). There's nothing wrong with having some tough fights at home when you travel some too. If he comes to the States, that's the fifth country he's fought in including his own. That's pretty good for a Jr. Feather.
          I point those because he said that poonsawat is a bum who only fought bums and have a padded record

Comment

Sure..like a pro rigo omly fought here in the states...

Comment

Sure..like a pro rigo omly fought here in the states...
              No, he beat CAsey in Ireland

Comment

It's fanboyism at its finest. Discredit a fighter heavily, and then when a fighter you dislike beats said fighter, you don't have to give them any credit. OR, say Rigo loses to Poonsawat, Rigo will get shitted on immensely and then it somehow increases Nonito's stock, "And Donaire was supposed to fight this bum?"

Comment

No, he beat CAsey in Ireland
                  That's right..I m sorry.. I forgot...you have great memory tho..

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    It's fanboyism at its finest. Discredit a fighter heavily, and then when a fighter you dislike beats said fighter, you don't have to give them any credit. OR, say Rigo loses to Poonsawat, Rigo will get shitted on immensely and then it somehow increases Nonito's stock, "And Donaire was supposed to fight this bum?"
                    It's part of the fun when you think about it. It's why no serious assessments can ever really be done until a career is done.

Comment

That's right..I m sorry.. I forgot...you have great memory tho..
                      For boxing. I'm like a savant on that but can often forget where my keys are.

Comment

Working...
                      X