No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Peterson Will Beat Amir Khan Convincingly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    And Bradley would not be fighting Pac right now,he would be fighting Shaw in court instead..
    If he got an extension for a month like he had done previously he wouldn't be in court. I agree shaw is a b!tch but arum is the devil lol

Comment

I just don't see Bradley not facing Khan (yet!) as a duck, he gambled on a business decision to get a fight with Pac and he ultimately pulled that shat off while khan is facing Peterson in a rematch...while Bradley is getting 5 mil and the pound for pound champ! Bradley is fuggin winning! When he beats pac and loses to Mayweather, he can still go fight overrated arse track star Khan.

Comment

Unless Joe Cortez is the Ref, then it's going to be a replay of rounds 4-12.

Comment

I fancy khan to beat Peterson in the rematch convincingly. Just watching previously Bradley fight I see him struggling against a faster fighter - both in handspeed and footwork!

Comment

I said the same thing. Khan cannot beat Peterson. Amazing how so many people give Khan's this much credit on BS when he ran, held and push down Peterson's head for the majority of the fight and then cried for months after about it. Khan is not that good. In my opinion, Lamont Peterson is better and tougher. Khan lost whatever creditability he had whining about his lost against Lamont.

Comment

So let me get this str8t. Bradley ducks a big mouth scrub like Khan to fight the supposedly P4P best fighter in a higher weight class? Yeah,make sense (sarcasm).

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                If Peterson starts with the pressure straight away he gasses by about 7/8.
                If you say so, Khan is a 3 round fighter, maybe 4

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  So let me get this str8t. Bradley ducks a big mouth scrub like Khan to fight the supposedly P4P best fighter in a higher weight class? Yeah,make sense (sarcasm).
                  That's what they want you to believe..

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                    I always knew Khan was a scrub. Ir's funny as hell watching him run around the ring. Who on earth would duck this bum really?
                    danga manga,,,how can you not love that running when yo mang has run all his life but the past couple of fights ?

Comment

Originally posted by breezy53 View Post
                      why was this ***** bradley so quiet when khan was calling him out?
                      He was saving his energy so he could laugh in Khan's face at the idea of where his career has headed and he used Khan as a footstool to get there.

Comment

Working...
                      X