Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's about time for another boxing4real thread??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's about time for another boxing4real thread??

Annie? Why'd you let these ****ing morons off the hook? I haven't seen a video posted from them this month, so I'm eagerly anticipating the next one. Time for my rundown...

Things to watch for

14 seconds into the clip, Iron Hick makes a B line for his nose/nostrils, as usual.

They talk out their ass on the settlement between Golden Boy and Top Rank.

At 1:58 of the clip, Iron Hick brings his nasty ass feet into camera view. Proving once again that these 2 losers are nothing but layabouts who tape their footage in their mother's basement.

Don Omega is sporting a new haircut that resembles "Krusty the Clown".

Iron Hick's t-shirt is so stretched out it appears as if he's stolen one of Dino's.

5:55 into the clip Iron Hick yet again stumbles over his own tongue and can't pronounce "mentality".

Other than that it's pretty much the same useless drab that's become somewhat of a legend around here. Omega opens his cocksucker, and Hick agrees on almost every issue, except for Barrera/Pacquiao II.

Last note: I miss the old "boxing4real" introductions with Iron Hick in ring gear, KO'ing some dude then going "what mother****er? what? YES! that's what the **** I'm talkin' about!".

Last edited by ßringer; 08-25-2007, 09:53 PM.

I know this is old, but I never get tired of watching this dude rip boxing4real....

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      I know this is old, but I never get tired of watching this dude rip boxing4real....

lol, I remember this vid.

those 2 rednecks are such annoying dumb pricks. I cant believe they even have a small youtube fanbase (of 4 ppl)

Comment

Originally posted by DamnYou View Post
        lol, I remember this vid.

those 2 rednecks are such annoying dumb pricks. I cant believe they even have a small youtube fanbase (of 4 ppl)
        Those 4 people being them two and their mothers.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanus View Post
          Those 4 people being them two and their mothers.
          thats why I see comments posted under their videos saying "clean your DAMN ROOM omega, NOW!!!!"

Comment

Just posted the video, can't believe I forgot that, lol.

Comment

.....The ****ing hairdoo is hilarious. For the love of God, just shave your head you balding tard.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                .....The ****ing hairdoo is hilarious. For the love of God, just shave your head you balding tard.
                Apparently he's trying to grow it out, my guess would be to try to pull off some sort of combover. If you remember correctly, a few months back Omega had the hair on the sides on his head shaved very close to his egg shaped skull. Since then he's been letting it grow like wildfire, looks like he's got 2 big brown 1970's ****star bushes glued to the side of his head.

Comment

[QUOTE=The_Bringer;2616825]Apparently he's trying to grow it out, my guess would be to try to pull off some sort of combover. If you remember correctly, a few months back Omega had the hair on the sides on his head shaved very close to his egg shaped skull. Since then he's been letting it grow like wildfire, looks like he's got 2 big brown 1970's ****star bushes glued to the side of his head.[/QUOTE]

......ha ha ha

Comment

More then half of the Non stop boxinglounge and the Boxing Scene lounge are Iron truths and Don Omegas.. The only difference is that these clowns have a camera and aren't afraid to show their face!

Comment

Working...
                    X