Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Pac and Floyd fans understand PPV dont mean shyt and Ali had 100x their numbers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Pac and Floyd fans understand PPV dont mean shyt and Ali had 100x their numbers?

Hear delusional morons actaully saying Pac and Floyd are the biggest draws of all times

Do they understand when Ali fought Shavers half the TVs in the United States was tuned into that fight?

Even if Floyd or PAC do like 6 million a fight their still baby numbers.

Ali vs Foreman had a third of the world audience... compare to Floyd and manny's 1-2 million PPV buys lol

just saying

let's not go crazy with 'the biggest draws of all time' bull****

also cut this 'money may' ****

money may was begging guys like Oscar for a fight pre 2007

Floyd was literally down on his knees taking 150,000 pay checks from Gatti ok. lol

Money may was made by Oscar..

Comment

Originally posted by polarcub View Post
      Hear delusional morons actaully saying Pac and Floyd are the biggest draws of all times

Do they understand when Ali fought Shavers half the TVs in the United States was tuned into that fight?

Ali vs Foreman had a third of the world audience... compare to Floyd and manny's 1-2 million PPV buys lol

just saying

What a joke the biggest draw of all time is clearly Charlie Zelenoff and Andrew Hartley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wc_9_fjjnw

Comment

#1 p4p and ppv

Comment

I'm just gonna ask this cause I know you ain't think about it but ima give you a chance to don't you think if you put a fight on tv for free with a big name on a public network or dirat cheap if you had to pay you'd have a huge audience too? If Floyd fought in a primetime cable network tv slot he'd Prbly have similar numbers and so would pacquiao.

Comment

Let me get this straight, Ali had PPV's?

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              Let me get this straight, Ali had PPV's?
              exactly

a prime ali or a prime tyson in today's Boxing world

10 million ppv + guarantee

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                I'm just gonna ask this cause I know you ain't think about it but ima give you a chance to don't you think if you put a fight on tv for free with a big name on a public network or dirat cheap if you had to pay you'd have a huge audience too? If Floyd fought in a primetime cable network tv slot he'd Prbly have similar numbers and so would pacquiao.
                you are delusional

Ali shavers had HALF THE TV AUDIENCE

HALF

What you are saying is

if we put Floyd vs COTTO

on fuking NBC

Half the audience will watch?

or 'similar" as in 40%?

Comment

Originally posted by polarcub View Post

just saying

congratulations on making the dumbest thread in nsb history.
                  PPV cost MONEY$$$$=====Free TV DONT....duhhhhhh uhhhhhhhh ya think more people would watch? Get out of the quick sand buddy....keep up with today....we are so far more advanced now here on earth!

Comment

I know you ain't think about it but ima give you a chance to don't you think if you put a fight on tv for free with a big name on a public network.
                    Last edited by Dixie23; 03-26-2012, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X