No announcement yet.

New Charges for Floyd: Threatened Guards with GUNS just before POKING incident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    you can be charged for "saying":you have guns??this is just getting ******ed
    Yea sure, go around and say you have a gun and see what happen.

Comment

in b4 "slap on the wrist", "racist!", "why don't the guards just fight him in the ring?", "another brilliant marketing strategy", "ped's", and "floyd never gets the respect he deserves".

Comment

HAHAHAHA Jesus Christ, this is one of the stupidest cases I've ever seen involving a professional athlete.

They're just after his money.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          this is blatant money grabbing racism. You can tell that these guys know that Floyd is rich and already has a rep so they know they can say anything, it will get into court, and they have a chance of getting rich
          I find it funny how he always frontin like he dont care about the law and he feels he's above the law, but goes buckwild when slapped with a parking ticket. What a wangsta.

Comment

60 pages thread.

Comment

Floyd gets caught up in the weakest cases~

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                I find it funny how he always frontin like he dont care about the law and he feels he's above the law, but goes buckwild when slapped with a parking ticket. What a wangsta.
                Who DOESN'T get pissed off when they get a parking ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  this is blatant money grabbing racism. You can tell that these guys know that Floyd is rich and already has a rep so they know they can say anything, it will get into court, and they have a chance of getting rich
                  I agree....this **** is getting really corny...I hope Floyd doesn't have to break that punk ass dude off more than a 100 grand....I mean, it is looking like he's gonna have to kick out some change....just hope it aint much

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                    Who DOESN'T get pissed off when they get a parking ticket?
                    someone who's making millions of fcking dollars, i'm guessing...

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      I'm calling bull****.

I don't even like Floyd.

That sounds like pure bull****.
                      I'm guessing the other charges aren't doing to well, time for plan B.

Comment

Working...
                      X