Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest wapakman training footage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that's what a word class fighter looks like, lol at the people that give C level Algieri a chance against this man

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      Love the trunks. It is easy to see why Floyd keeps ducking him. Footwork, speed, power, awkwardness... It's all there. The most impressive fighter of our generation by far. Pacquiao transcended being a great fighter, he was and still is a phenom. You can't say that about any other fighter in the sport today aside from Golovkin.
      Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      Had Floyd jumped like Pacquiao did into the punch delivered with a Cleto Reyes punchers gloves, he would have been out as well.

Difference? Pacquiao takes risks, Mayweather doesn't.
      Why does Floyd have to be mentioned here?? can we just talk about Manny?

Comment

I think they will use the Oscar game plan in this fight

Comment

Algeri being a counter puncher i wouldn't mind Manny actually making Chris the aggressor and countering him since Manny himself is a pretty good counter puncher

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Algeri being a counter puncher i wouldn't mind Manny actually making Chris the aggressor and countering him since Manny himself is a pretty good counter puncher
            chris is gonna be constantly circling.....

if algeiri keeps distance it is gonna be very difficult to counter him

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
              Now that's what a word class fighter looks like, lol at the people that give C level Algieri a chance against this man
              Pacman has always looked good on the pads, now show some sparring footage and we can have a better barometer of how he looks.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
                Yea but he looks ****in fast dude. Granted he's not punching through the target the way he used to but it'll be tough to beat him when he's throwing fast azz combos on you and then getting out by using his superior foot speed. Algieri doesn't really have power so he's pretty much screwed.
                At this stage a well placed right hand would be enough to knock Pacman down.

Remember Pac got knocked and left crossed eyed by a baby soft jab. He was saved by the ref who gave him a long count. and prematurely stopped the bout

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  At this stage a well placed right hand would be enough to knock Pacman down.

Remember Pac got knocked and left crossed eyed by a baby soft jab. He was saved by the ref who gave him a long count. and prematurely stopped the bout
                  lol when did this happen hectari?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    Chris might be a bit smarter than your average prizefighter, I don't see him blindly taking an aggressive lead. He naturally boxes and he knows it too.

However, I wouldn't hold it against Algieri's character to do some hero stuff that Bradley attempted in the rematch with Pac. You have to dare to be great to beat men like Floyd and Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                      chris is gonna be constantly circling.....

if algeiri keeps distance it is gonna be very difficult to counter him
                      Well Manny would have to fight off of the back foot and force Chris forward...it would be a mind **** to Algeri

Comment

Working...
                      X