Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley on TR extension and more.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley did what was best for him. He knows he has secured up plenty of million dollar paydays and that means setting his family up for life. Dude still lives in a modest house and has some nice cars but nothing close to the cars that guys like Mayweather and Pac drive around. He has built himself a gym and owns an auto body shop, he invests his money wisely....dude is no dummy. I'm sure he and his wife are on such a level footing that there is no worries about her leaving him, he took both she and her kids in and became a father to them, coaches their little league teams.

Anything could happen but I'm sure there is some sort of agreement in place that limits what she can take if something were to happen.

Comment

**** yeah we get to see Bradley rematches forever

Comment

Bradley did the smart thing; Arum doesn't have much going for TopRank so signing Bradley was a must. I'm sure Bradley got everything he wanted and then some.

Only downside to this is for the fans. TopRank has absolutely nothing to offer Bradley but Pacquiao rematches till the day he retires.

I hope Manny whoops his ass and ditches TopRank.

Comment

Smart move

Bradley is also spot on when he mentions Floyd ducking Pac, what's to say Floyd does not do the same with Bradley

Comment

I'm glad Bradley is happy, but I wish he had just played out the year and see what GBP could offer him or maybe try and go the independent route and see how many fights he could do with both major promotional companies like cotto did.

I still believe the war will thaw out this year. GBP needs to have fights back on HBO as does HBO. Once this happens, TR and GBP will start letting fighters fight each other. Think Kid Chocolate will fight GGG this year on HBO

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Bradley did what was best for him. He knows he has secured up plenty of million dollar paydays and that means setting his family up for life. Dude still lives in a modest house and has some nice cars but nothing close to the cars that guys like Mayweather and Pac drive around. He has built himself a gym and owns an auto body shop, he invests his money wisely....dude is no dummy. I'm sure he and his wife are on such a level footing that there is no worries about her leaving him, he took both she and her kids in and became a father to them, coaches their little league teams.

Anything could happen but I'm sure there is some sort of agreement in place that limits what she can take if something were to happen.
              Very true. Bradley is a very humble dude it's hard to hate him but I did after the Pacquiao fight lol. But he's gained my respect.

Him and his family are set up for life. They can live comfortably

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                Smart move

Bradley is also spot on when he mentions Floyd ducking Pac, what's to say Floyd does not do the same with Bradley
                It's not just about Floyd. Gbp has all the 140 147 guys. With tr were just gonna see recycled fight of about 5 guys

Comment

Bradley a smart dude, he has a great team around him

Comment

I will be rooting for Pac to beat him in the rematch. Bradley is happy at TR and is getting paid good for him.

Comment

Top rank business as usual. Making you sign extensions in order to get the money fights..

Top rank is a sinking ship and it shows. Theirs no one for Mikey Garcia, 140-147 fighters are regurgitating each other in rematches. Donaire got his ass kicked and Arum doesnt know what to do with Rigo.

Comment

Working...
                      X