Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There needs to be a Professional Boxer who was born with a golden spoon in his mouth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    That's the Subway commercial guy right?
    yep that preppy Notre Dame kid

Comment

Probably doesn't get more "rags-to-riches" than Edison Miranda. Too bad he didn't go further because it made for a great story.

Comment

I want a B-RAD type of fighter from Malibu. That would be crazy.

Comment

A rich snobby kid wont box. They'd think its unhygienic, don't want to mix with poor people and only do sports their private schools allow them to do.

Comment

Derek Chisora is from a wealthy family in Zimbabwe where his family own multiple farms.

Comment

MArco Antonio Barrera didn't come from poverty. I think he was on his way to becoming a lawyer when he decided to become a fighter against the wishes of his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                MArco Antonio Barrera didn't come from poverty. I think he was on his way to becoming a lawyer when he decided to become a fighter against the wishes of his family.
                I was just about to come in to say this. I actually think he got his law degree. I'd have to double check but yea....

Comment

Future champ, right here-

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    That's who I thought of, the clown prince Chavez and specifically when he told Martinez he would stay nameless pre-fight despite Jr not having to earn his own name.

Comment

His PPV ratings would go through the roof....

Rich kid trash talking about the everyday man and winning

Comment

Working...
                      X