Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    What your posting is irrelevant. They sent nsac the good test results but destroyed or given waiver to the ones he failed
    He sent you facts you spit back your twisted misguided thoughts. Be objective and you will realize.

Comment

• this makes gbp looks like the villians but arum isnt even bothering with any of it

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        doesn't matter which fight you as an individual feel is bigger or more important. GBP and the arena people were not gonna let a positive for erik stop the fight from going on and risk losing all the money put up. they chose profit over what was right.

Bucktoothed I don't mean to imply that. But I'm sure the powers that be wouldn't stop the event from happening. too much money on the line.
        This only shows you how more dumb you are, Berto/Ortiz and Khan/peterson are is more bigger fights and money were also out on those fights... that's why GBP were disappointed... Bigger fights were stop even Money were already out and you keep saying no one can stop Morales fight? lol!

Comment

• Psh, I always knew Fraud Jr. was on PEDs. The best way he can keep the people off him was to point at someone else instead and draw the attention off him completely. Well well, things aren't always what they seem to be, ah?

Comment

• Originally posted by sapaw View Post
            This only shows you how more dumb you are, Berto/Ortiz and Khan/peterson are is more bigger fights and money were also out on those fights... that's why GBP were disappointed... Bigger fights were stop even Money were already out and you keep saying no one can stop Morales fight? lol!
            Thats not what I'm saying at all. Anyone who reads my posts can figure that out.

Comment

doesn't matter which fight you as an individual feel is bigger or more important. GBP and the arena people were not gonna let a positive for erik stop the fight from going on and risk losing all the money put up. they chose profit over what was right.

Bucktoothed I don't mean to imply that. But I'm sure the powers that be wouldn't stop the event from happening. too much money on the line.
              But doesn't this kind of reasoning defeats the very purpose of most of you FMJ's OSDT Crusaders been preaching for 3yrs now, "OSDT is for the good and health of every fighter in Boxing"... So as you saying now, GBP along with USADA would rather risk every fighter's health than cancel the fight and loose some money in the process!! Hmmmm...

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
                Arum never said anything about VADA, he only ever mentioned WADA and you changed the letter so you think you can provide us a dead link. And reported for the uncalled for personal attacks.

EDIT

I found it and Arum did say VADA. And WADA. He switched his stance not so long ago so you are right. You should still work on your obvious anger issues and be blessed
                You really are a noob, if you know me i don't troll, and thanks anyway for acknowledging your mistake...

Comment

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                  But doesn't this kind of reasoning defeats the very purpose of most of you FMJ's OSDT Crusaders been preaching for 3yrs now, "OSDT is for the good and health of every fighter in Boxing"... So as you saying now, GBP along with USADA would rather risk every fighter's health than cancel the fight and loose some money in the process!! Hmmmm...
                  Exactly, so in essence, why even have OST? We know nothing will stop May vs Pac, a >$100m fight from happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                    First, lets not lump everyone together lest you want to be seen as equal with the pullcounters, hugh grants, spon23's etc.

Second. don't twist words to stretch the point to the extreme then try and debate it.

I said simply tht GBP and the brooklyn arena people, given this was one of the 1st events there, did what they did to not cancel the fight.

My guess: Berto/Ortiz and Khan/Peterson its clear GBP didn't want to risk Khan and Ortiz losing. With Morales, he had no shot to win and is on the way out, combined with the new arena and the fact they had 2 fights already canceled for PED's, they said **** it lets keep this quiet.

Comment

First, lets not lump everyone together lest you want to be seen as equal with the pullcounters, hugh grants, spon23's etc.

Second. don't twist words to stretch the point to the extreme then try and debate it.

I said simply tht GBP and the brooklyn arena people, given this was one of the 1st events there, did what they did to not cancel the fight.

My guess: Berto/Ortiz and Khan/Peterson its clear GBP didn't want to risk Khan and Ortiz losing. With Morales, he had no shot to win and is on the way out, combined with the new arena and the fact they had 2 fights already canceled for PED's, they said **** it lets keep this quiet.
                      lol! It was cancelled by the commissions coz of the PED result, its not GBP's call, even GBP wants it to continue, they have no choice once the commissions decide to cancel it due to "CHEATING"! try to twist again, you getting expose here.
                      Last edited by sapaw; 11-20-2012, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X