Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendall Grove Says ****e TV Controls TUF, Not The UFC

Kendall Grove Says ****e TV Controls TUF, Not The UFC

http://middleeasy.com/index.php?opti...id=36:fighters

"****e TV pretty much runs everything on The Ultimate Fighter. They could be sub-leasing the UFC name, but I'm sure Dana and the UFC are getting a nice little pay check from ****e but other than that, ****e runs the thing. Dana doesn't choose who's going to be on the show, it's ****e executives. Even when I was on there in the earlier seasons, they were picking a couple guys with funny personalities. I'm pretty sure I got on there not because of my good looks, but because I had a pretty good personality. Everything is ratings to these guys. Just like that season where they shot [expletive] inside the fruit...people do that stuff. Why? Because of ratings. Is it a health violation? Yeah, but did you see the ****e TV people stop that from happening? It sells ratings and that's all they care about. They could give two [expletives] about our career. They just care about the six-weeks that they're shooting and get as much drama and stupidity out of us. That's all we are to them is cattle and sheep. They way they run things, they're slowly controlling us to be like that."

LMAO at "spik" in spikeTV being censored.

Comment

Working...
    X