No announcement yet.

The mayweathers are asking BOXING to bend over for them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    You think Roy Jones legacy took a hit? What about Holy? Or Toney?
    I do actually..especially Mosley and Margarito's too...

Comment

i'll bend over. tell them to pucker up their lips.

Comment

Originally posted by toyi View Post
        basically floyd is a little scared of Pacquiao.
        its a pathetic impersonation of BHOP and ALI.................but like a true "poser"{ .........floyd fails miserably...................

Comment

Originally posted by struglerer View Post
          ...................ok give me better one smartass..................
          What about if the Lakers playing the Celtics in the finals and the Celtic owner wants Kobe or the whole Laker team get olympic style random drug testing duing the 7 game series. Why should the Lakers agree when the NBA already has a drug testing in place?

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
            I do actually..especially Mosley and Margarito's too...
            and PAC needs to this because???????????????...........................o f a senile convicted crackhead right?????

Comment

SO GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT THEN............lol............way to go eyekonik.......
              That's not the case at all..

but if I'm squeaky clean..and I got $40million on the line
              and I got rumors going crazy about me being on steroids..I'd draw blood the day of the fight to shut the haters up..

In the eyes of many..perception is reality..so If Pacquiao decides to walk..best believe that half the world will believe he's hiding something..before they believe that he's got a needle phobia..

Comment

What about if the Lakers playing the Celtics in the finals and the Celtic owner wants Kobe or the whole Laker team get olympic style random drug testing duing the 7 game series. Why should the Lakers agree when the NBA already has a drug testing in place?

not as funny and eye catching as mine though...............................

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
                  That's not the case at all..

but if I'm squeaky clean..and I got $40million on the line
                  and I got rumors going crazy about me being on steroids..I'd draw blood the day of the fight to shut the haters up..

In the eyes of many..perception is reality..so If Pacquiao decides to walk..best believe that half the world will believe he's hiding something..before they believe that he's got a needle phobia..
                  again....because a senile crackhead says so???..................

Comment

If the Celtics were to be doing the same..I don't see the problem..

Comment

again....because a senile crackhead says so???..................
                      Come on bro..it's WAY beyond just a "senile crackhead" now..this is headlining news now..fuck where it started..look at where it's ending up

Comment

Working...
                      X