Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gloria Carter Gave Birth To A Very Special Person On December 4, 1969...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nah....^ lol

Comment

There's this other where it's just him impersonatin' him or something can't find it though.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=4470626

He's on here too.

LOL kinda funny.

Comment

I'mma check it tommorow. because the computer i'm using now. i cant watch videos. doesnt have the flash player.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
          Crazy ass speaker.

I was watchin' this documentary about his election, Obama was giving a speech after his grandmother died, had the single tear coming out his eye, the whole nine, had people crying and ****.
          yeah, i find that he has a great understanding of the situation and his surroundings and he really plays off of that. great stage presence.

Comment

Originally posted by The Fix View Post
            yeah, i find that he has a great understanding of the situation and his surroundings and he really plays off of that. great stage presence.
            Plus he called Ye a jackass.

+1 for Obama.

Just found this.

"Now this package isn't perfect and you can oppose my plan forever/but since we're opposites, let's be magnets and pull ourselves together."

lmao
            Last edited by CrackYourJaw; 12-03-2009, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Jay is partyin his 40th in DR, he knows what's up.

Comment

I'm not going to knock his hustle but I couldn't help but laugh when he had the gall to say he was better than B.I.G.

Comment

I'm sorry but im fuken tired of these damn jay z threads.......a very special person?****.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............. jesus fuken christ talk about other hip hop besides 3 artist...Anyone else got anything else to talk about in hip hop?

Comment

stop being an internet tough guy. theres no thread limit, start your own ****. stop crying about my threads. i dont give a **** if you dont like my threads, and if you dont like them stop responding to them.
                    Last edited by Truth; 12-04-2009, 06:00 PM.

Comment

this forum has no thread limit. create your own threads if you dont like mine.

Comment

Working...
                      X