No announcement yet.

Pavlik the clubfighter EXPOSED >>>PROOF Inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pavlik the clubfighter EXPOSED >>>PROOF Inside

Powder the journeyman club fighter and his ***** ass fans have been exposed.

Here's the proof:

they claim Pavlik was moving up in weight and they claim that Hopkins was therefore much bigger and fighting a smaller man as usual.

Truth: Pavlik has almost fought more times over 160 THAN HOPKINS!

Take a look at Boxrec:

Pavlik fought at 170 twice PRIOR to this and has fought over 160 (164+ etc) 17 times out of his 35 or so professional bouts.

That means HALF OF PAVLIK'S FIGHTS WERE FOUGHT at roughly super middleweight. Matter of fact he was fighting half the damn time at mid 160's while Hopkins was still at 160.

haaaaaaaaaaaaa Powder the club fighter JUST GOT EXPOSED!!!!

Pavlik sucks and he'll never be champ again. He'll now be dethroned at middleweight and destroyed since X has given the blue print on how to break him down and soon when he won't be able to make 160 no more, he'll move up and be exposed even more. Bye Powder and his ****ty ass excuse making 12 year old redneck fans.

I was one of those people thinking that Pavlik would take out B-Hop. I was wrong. It was a great performance by Hop.
    It's all good. It's the way this board works. The winners fans get to rub it in, and act ****ing ******ed. Why not just give props to B-Hop, and leave it that?
    Hopefully Pavlik can learn from this, and come back stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      The winners fans get to rub it in, and act ****ing ******ed.
      Sorry Pea

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
        Pavlik sucks and he'll never be champ again.

But he IS the champion you fukin idiot. This was'nt a middleweight fight. Fuking moron.

Comment

enough of the pavlik hate threads already.he lost to a hof and an atg..wow what shame

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
            Sorry Pea
            No problem, T. You are not one of the ******s I'm talking about. Got nothing but respect for B-Hop. There is no excuse for Pavlik. He was just dominated in every aspect. Like I have said, hats off to the old master.

Comment

cus all the whiny little bitches claimed that hopkins had a size advantage and that he was a light heavyweight fighting at middleweight his entire career and that Powder was moving up 10 lbs to fight him and that's why he lost.

Yet they conveniently don't mention the fact that Powder fought at over 160 almost more times than Hopkins and that he has fought at 170 numerous times before this and was fighting at 164+ for years while Hopkins was at 160 dominating so if anything it's Pavlik that is really supermiddleweight/light heavyweight fraudently dehydrating down to 160 to use a size advantage against his smaller opponents. Now he moves up to his natural weight class and gets exposed and brutally owned by someone with more skills than he will ever have.

Comment

Cotto got exposed worse IMO Quitting like Tito

Comment

As I've said before, you are only taking away from Hopkins' win by calling Pavlik a clubfighter.

What's so great about beating a clubfighter?

I agree with your point though ignoring all the stupidity, Pavlik even said he felt comfortable at 170 but couldn't get anything done.

Comment

Originally posted by QuCongee View Post
                    But he IS the champion you fukin idiot. This was'nt a middleweight fight. Fuking moron.

I said after someone takes the titles from him you down syndrome havin ****tard

Comment

Working...
                    X