Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does JMM recover so damn fast.he gets hurt but recovers damn near immediatly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it appears that he has a natural ability to recover ...... and he knows what to do when he's in danger. He keeps them off with body shots and uppercuts while he's recovering. Funny you never really see him clinch a lot.

Comment

TS isn't implying PEDs at all, I too wondered how he survived some of those shots he took against Pacquiao in the first and second fight. To be honest Marquez is just an OG warrior so that's my answer and he won the third fight

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
        Floyd had to hold on JMM doesnt do that he gets hurt and his instinct is to try to hurt you
        Bc he is a boss like that

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          it appears that he has a natural ability to recover ...... and he knows what to do when he's in danger. He keeps them off with body shots and uppercuts while he's recovering. Funny you never really see him clinch a lot.
          Originally posted by Primera View Post
          TS isn't implying PEDs at all, I too wondered how he survived some of those shots he took against Pacquiao in the first and second fight. To be honest Marquez is just an OG warrior so that's my answer and he won the third fight
          i can watch him fight all day every day he combines the pure boxer with the brawler,he can box your ears off or beat yo ass if he chooses.i like dat cat..you can knock him down but i bet my life he gets up

Comment

Warrior heart & great conditioning.

Comment

Then you have my apologies, with the recent drug topics I assumed this was a thread designed to bait the resident idiots into saying ''Yes yes Marquez was on peds, that's why he could compete with Pacquiao'' of course you'd have disagreed with them but it would have highlighted their stupidity.

Anyway to answer your question I think it is just his mentality. It is not like he recovers at a faster rate than normal fight ( getting knocked down 3 times in one round) however he knows what to do when recovering. Keeps a cool head.

You look at a lot of fighters who get ****ed up after getting hurt it is because they feel the need to show the crowd that they are not hurt or completely dazed both of which lead to them getting put out.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
                Man in the 2nd Manny fight he got hit with a beautiful punch where Manny ducked under and hit him with that overhand left and wobbled JMM(dnt know how he didnt fall)and he quickly recovered
                I think it is mostly a natural ability that a few fighters have. Mayweather has the ability to be badly hurt and recover quickly. Being game and in shape helps but I think it's mostly natural. Trinidad had this ability in spades. He was knocked down many times and was almost always up at the count of one and back on the attack. Two of the worst at recovering from being hurt were Judah and Terry Norris. When these guys got hurt they stayed hurt for quite awhile, especially Norris.

Comment

Heart to not go out

Good neck and leg muscles also help

Comment

Call it mexicanism

Comment

Marquez has the ability to recovers quick just like someone has a granite chin. You born with it just like the speed and power.
                      Last edited by straightleft; 05-19-2012, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X