Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Will there be a DOUBLE KO Friday with the great Erislandy and Lil Jermaine ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya it's shocking the amount of Canelo (fake mexican) fans on here who think Canelo is worth ****. I thought people know Lara is one of the biggest dangers at 155 even 160. The fact that he's 5'9 and fighting at 155-160 is amazing in itself. I honestly think Lara will give any fight 155-160 a huge amount of trouble.

After he brutally KO lil Hearns this Friday, he will just continued to be ducked. I see a future Sergio Martinez

Comment

Originally posted by TheSpecial View Post
      Ya it's shocking the amount of Canelo (fake mexican) fans on here who think Canelo is worth ****. I thought people know Lara is one of the biggest dangers at 155 even 160. The fact that he's 5'9 and fighting at 155-160 is amazing in itself. I honestly think Lara will give any fight 155-160 a huge amount of trouble.

After he brutally KO lil Hearns this Friday, he will just continued to be ducked. I see a future Sergio Martinez
      As overrated as Lara is...he'd wipe his as.s with Canelo..

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
        I saw his fight carlos molina and saw him get a gift.....i hope canelo fights him after mosely him or molina
        But you didn't see the one vs Paul Williams did you?

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        I also think Canelo beats Lara. Lara is a very good fighter but like a lot of cuban fighters he's very simplistic, he does a few things and repeats them over and over again. Throwing one or two punches and then clinching or moving isn't gonna work against a combination puncher like Canelo.
        And obviously this guy did and might've been the only Lara fight he's seen. Claiming that Lara clinches... Lara is not a clincher just a simple plan he had vs P.Will. Did you see how he landed everything coming out of the clinch then rinse n repeat? I also wasn't aware that Rigo, Lara and Gamboa were SIMPLISTIC. Guess we're not watching the same fighters.

I personally hope Erislandy put on a bad performance, so Canelo can use Erislandy as a 'stepping stone fight' and get knocked the fuk out.
        And as for you sir, shame on you! I see where you're coming from but our guy just got robbed. With another L on his belt he will definitely NOT get a fight vs a big name lol.
        Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 04-19-2012, 03:07 PM.

Comment

I also pointed this out a while back. He's only 5'9" fighting in these divisions and fights almost everyone bigger and taller than him. It's hard to say he will KO a 6'3" guy (Hearns) but I hope he comes thru. FYI I got him down for a KO victory too.

Not sure if Taylor will get the KO but I hope he does too.

Comment

Canelo couldn't even "abuse" Gomez, but he will "abuse" Lara?

Comment

Good to see there's SOME respect given to LARA on boxing scene

Maybe after 3-4 more dominant wins there can be a Lara Team.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                And obviously this guy did and might've been the only Lara fight he's seen. Claiming that Lara clinches... Lara is not a clincher just a simple plan he had vs P.Will. Did you see how he landed everything coming out of the clinch then rinse n repeat?
                I said "clinching or moving" and that rinse and repeat stuff wouldn't be enough against Canelo. Lara fights one punch at a time, he's a headhunter, doesn't have a high workrate and he loads up on almost every shot. You're getting blinded by his speed.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  But you didn't see the one vs Paul Williams did you?

And obviously this guy did and might've been the only Lara fight he's seen. Claiming that Lara clinches... Lara is not a clincher just a simple plan he had vs P.Will. Did you see how he landed everything coming out of the clinch then rinse n repeat? I also wasn't aware that Rigo, Lara and Gamboa were SIMPLISTIC. Guess we're not watching the same fighters.

And as for you sir, shame on you! I see where you're coming from but our guy just got robbed. With another L on his belt he will definitely NOT get a fight vs a big name lol.
                  ya I was over exaggerating, Erislandy Lara will destroy Hearns make him look foolish. I love Tommy Hearns but this is one

APPLE

THAT

FELL

TOO

FAR

OFF

THE APPLE TREE

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    I said "clinching or moving" and that rinse and repeat stuff wouldn't be enough against Canelo. Lara fights one punch at a time, he's a headhunter, doesn't have a high workrate and he loads up on almost every shot. You're getting blinded by his speed.
                    Are you like a ginger or something? Wtf is up with your loving of Canelo .Dude he fought more bums then Chavez Jr and blatantly ducked Lara at 155 to fight a old ass shot to **** dying cancer ridden smelly bum name Shane Mosley.

oh fyi... Lara will **** on Mosley atm as well so anything Canelo do against Mosley don't even count

(I actauly think old ass shane will win)

Comment

Are you like a ginger or something? Wtf is up with your loving of Canelo .Dude he fought more bums then Chavez Jr and blatantly ducked Lara at 155 to fight a old ass shot to **** dying cancer ridden smelly bum name Shane Mosley.

oh fyi... Lara will **** on Mosley atm as well so anything Canelo do against Mosley don't even count

(I actauly think old ass shane will win)
                      Where in my posts did I praise or show love to Canelo? I break down fighters technically and tell you why I think this guy would win. You on the other hand keep insulting Canelo and you got a cuban flag in your avatar so who's more likely to be biased?

You think Mosley will win but if Canelo proves you wrong and wins it doesn't count?

Comment

Working...
                      X