Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STOP all this Low Blow bull***t, Trust me Judah took that opportunity to quit.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STOP all this Low Blow bull***t, Trust me Judah took that opportunity to quit.

Judah could have gotten up easily, I mean he sure bounce up as soon as the referee said "its over" yeah the punch was kind of low but he was getting beat badly and it was only going to get worse, why take a beaten when you dont need to ? As soon as Judah was hit he saw his legit way out of the fight.

TRUE STORY.

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
    Judah could have gotten up easily, I mean he sure bounce up as soon as the referee said "its over" yeah the punch was kind of low but he was getting beat badly and it was only going to get worse, why take a beaten when you dont need to ? As soon as Judah was hit he saw his legit way out of the fight.

TRUE STORY.
    Seriously. Mayweather stood tall when he was DELIBERATELY hit below the belt by Judah in their 2006 fight.

Comment

It wasn't a low blow.

He also didn't quit. He didn't get up because he was wounded by the punch. If he'd shown any sign of wanting an escape exit before the body shot put him down, you might have a point, but he was hanging in there manfully.

A lot of you cats just want to think the worst of Zab because it's Zab.

Comment

Just hope this guy can finally go away now, But somehow he would get another opportunity somewhere..

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
          Seriously. Mayweather stood tall when he was DELIBERATELY hit below the belt by Judah in their 2006 fight.
          yeah mayweather was almost crawling in pain, but still got up cause he knew he could win. zab of course didn't

Comment

Most of you rotten ****s accusing Zab of a quit have never even taken any kind of punch to the body.

I knew he wasn't getting up from early into that count because I could tell from his reaction to the shot that he was legitimately hurt.

Legit bodyshot KO for King Khan.

Comment

i agree. that fkn ass hole ruined my evening. looked forward to 12 rounds of mo fuggin action to see him take that chance to quit. that was my first instinct.

Comment

I've been low blowed and it certainly didn't impair me from standing up...

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
                  yeah mayweather was almost crawling in pain, but still got up cause he knew he could win. zab of course didn't
                  Floyd got hit flush on the cup and hobbled, doubled over, to a corner.

Judah took a power-punch to the midsection and it kept him from rising beyond the duration of the count.

You ****in' losers crack me up. Just die, seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Konitz View Post
                    It wasn't a low blow.

He also didn't quit. He didn't get up because he was wounded by the punch. If he'd shown any sign of wanting an escape exit before the body shot put him down, you might have a point, but he was hanging in there manfully.

A lot of you cats just want to think the worst of Zab because it's Zab.
                    Fine post, I'm in agreement with this.

Although, that delayed reaction to the punch + his facial expression as he went down may suggest to some that it was more of a mental submission than a physical impediment.

The notion that he quit because of a low-blow is mind-mindbogglingly idiotic, if he mentally quit, it was because Khan dispirited him in the ring, there was no illegal punch, no contact with his nuts, just a clean, crisp shot to the midsection.

Comment

Working...
                    X