No announcement yet.

Principal’s wife busted for giving oral Sex to student

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
    Gucci fresh outta jail and back to the trap, Jeezy livin' cozy in his mansion. Who da real trapstar?

Just because you from the streetdon't mean you need to live in the streets... Now tell me who lost.

Living in a mansion>being in jail... True story.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
      Gucci fresh outta jail and back to the trap, Jeezy livin' cozy in his mansion. Who da real trapstar?

Wocca flocca flame!

Comment

Originally posted by Tengo Dinero View Post
        Wocca flocca flame!
        Would you rather go hard in the paint like Flocka flame or be wasted mane and be Gucci Mane and be off the chain! :weed5:

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
        Just because you from the streetdon't mean you need to live in the streets... Now tell me who lost.

Living in a mansion>being in jail... True story.
        Look it up, everytime you see a video of gucci he's in the hood. Not music videos, but actual street footage of other peoples camera phones and *****. REAL TRAP *****! **** a mansion when it comes to who the hardest. So Jeezy might be the more talented and rapper and have more money, Gucci keep it real and thats all I'm sayin'!!
        Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 06-30-2011, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post

Former Teacher Pleads Guilty to Sexual Battery

Gina Leigh Sabin will be allowed to serve her sentence on probation.

The former Cloverleaf Elementary School teacher and middle school cheerleading coach accused of inappropriate sexual contact with a boy under the age of 16 pleaded guilty yesterday.

Gina Leigh Sabin, 41, of 13 Twelve Oaks Drive in Cartersville, pleaded guilty to two counts of felony sexual battery in a negotiated deal with prosecutors. She had been charged with two counts of aggravated child molestation.

Bartow County Sheriff's Office investigators had alleged Sabin twice performed oral sex on the minor in June 2009, but school officials have said the acts did not take place on school grounds.

Superior Court Judge Carey Nelson sentenced Sabin to 5 years, but she is allowed to serve the time on probation. Sabin also was ordered to pay a $1,000 fine.

Although Sabin was ordered to abide by sex offender conditions, the standard stipulations were amended. It's unclear which conditions apply to Sabin, as those records were not available from the clerk of court's office this morning.

As part of the deal with prosecuting attorneys, Sabin agreed to surrender her teaching certificate. She was represented by attorney Anthony Perotta.

Formerly employed with Bartow County Schools, Sabin was a fifth-grade teacher at Cloverleaf and served as cheerleading coach at Woodland Middle School.

http://cartersville.patch.com/articl...sexual-battery

The type of girl Dorian would be stuck married to.

Comment

Very good on jeezy beingthe better artist.. I actually wanted gucci to become a great artist but he could never.. He as very little good songs... You thinking staying in the hood your whole life being a good thing smh... Staying in the hood is why gucci can't stay out of jail.. Do you really think gucci is still selling dope.. When you grow up you will know this... Do you have any hood in you?

Comment

Very good on jeezy beingthe better artist.. I actually wanted gucci to become a great artist but he could never.. He as very little good songs... You thinking staying in the hood your whole life being a good thing smh... Staying in the hood is why gucci can't stay out of jail.. Do you really think gucci is still selling dope.. When you grow up you will know this... Do you have any hood in you?
              You see the ice cream cone? "Back in the trap the crack dealer was the ice cream mane" Dat *****h's tat is gangsta as HEEELLLLLLLL!!!! hahahaha

I don't give a **** what he does that man is funny as **** and I'll always a be a fan! He be stylin' more hard in the paint then baracka flaka flame!

Comment

Ya I see what your saying.. I'm also a fan of gucci, I actually bought he's recent album.. The orange disc one, it was aight..

I like my kitchen..

And to me this is one of the dopest freestyles ever cuz you know it's off the top and real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZMm3...e_gdata_player

Comment

everybody > Gucci ,Flocka , most southern rap

VS

Comment

My kitchen goes hard... I actually seen tech nine live.

Comment

My kitchen goes hard... I actually seen tech nine live.
                      everythings good...the vibe,production, beat then he raps and kills it LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X