No announcement yet.

Daniel Geale says he's negotiating a big fight for July

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    Hopefully it is Mr "I got my GED and I can't stfu about it as it's a Harvard diploma"
    Lol,, who is that???

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Lol,, who is that???
      Quillin.
      I don't' got nothing against that.
      Dude values his education... as long as he isn't bragging about it, it's cool

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Or HBO won't accept it? Even tho Geale had already fought in a very exciting fight on HBO.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        HBO wouldn't accept Geale/GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo
          Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Or HBO won't accept it? Even tho Geale had already fought in a very exciting fight on HBO.

HBO wouldn't accept Geale/GGG?
          According to GGG (or his people) that's what happened at one point. Idk if it was before or after Geale said no cause of the whole Aussie PPV thing.

Comment

HBO would definitely accept Geale for July. He's the best option at the moment.

Comment

I read that Geale worked out a deal for his Macklin fight to be aired on Fox Sports in Australia. Probably would have been the first time a world class fight wasnt on PPV over there so it would have wider exposure. The'll probably be able to work out the same thing for a Golovkin fight.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                According to GGG (or his people) that's what happened at one point. Idk if it was before or after Geale said no cause of the whole Aussie PPV thing.

Well, I don't know about that. HBO been wanting him in there with GGG since 2012. I know they denied him on HBO for other fights

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                I read that Geale worked out a deal for his Macklin fight to be aired on Fox Sports in Australia. Probably would have been the first time a world class fight wasnt on PPV over there so it would have wider exposure. The'll probably be able to work out the same thing for a Golovkin fight.
                I doubt they'd do that for this. It was a 10 round undercard fight. A GGG fight would be a 12 round World title fight

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Lol,, who is that???
                  Peter Quillin.

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  Quillin.
                  I don't' got nothing against that.
                  Dude values his education... as long as he isn't bragging about it, it's cool
                  Nathan Cleverly has a Pure Mathematics degree again Pure Mathematics and Macklin dropped out of Law School for boxing. This kid is actually bragging about finishing high school. If I am not mistaken he was calling it "high school degree" lmaoo.
                  Last edited by Box-Office; 05-09-2014, 11:41 PM.

Comment

It would be a good win for Golovkin, top 5 MW and former world champ, but stylistically Geale is made for him.

Come-forward, limited power, high work-rate which leaves him open.

3-4 round fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X