Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd: People will always create an opponent for me. Critics won't stop.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just ripped floyd in another thread

But i will come to his defense when it comes people saying he needs to fight ggg

Floyd is a welter without cutting,, a blown up 154, and if he cut weight like 99% of fighters he would be a jr welter...

I am content with him fighting guys his size at 140 or 147,, Going to 154 for big name fights with oscar and cotto is cool....

But i have no desire to see him fight a damn middleweight champ like serg or GGG...
    If he wins, then people will want to see him fight ward,, then stevenson or BHOP

The guys that want floyd to fight GGG or Ward are just haters that want to see him lose,,,
    I dont want to see him lose, I just want to see him fight the best available guys, which he hasnt done over the past several years...
    I wish he would have fought cotto, margs, manny at welter, Hatton at jr welter, skipped gatti and targeted tzysu instead..
    Fought casamoyer, freitas, spadafora in his 135 days...

Like i said, only haters wanna see floyd fight all these monsters like GGG at higher weights....
    I would prefer him just to fight the top guys at his weight class

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      I just wish for once Money May would get some damn credit.

He da best
      Why are you contradicting yourself dude! You where just bashing Floyd in the pacman gangbang thread and now your all over is dizzneck! How can you be a hater and a hugger at the same time

Comment

• Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
        Maybe if he manned up and fought Pac when the whole world was begging for it people wouldn't be so hard on him.

I can still never forgive Floyd for being the obstacle to THE fight of the decade.
        Yea its all May's fault...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
          floyd claims he's da best, then fights the weakest version of canelo.

what a friggin' douche.
          Cause you've seen the fight already?

Comment

• Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
            Cause you've seen the fight already?
            Put that dude in his place MRBOOMER!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              I just ripped floyd in another thread

But i will come to his defense when it comes people saying he needs to fight ggg

Floyd is a welter without cutting,, a blown up 154, and if he cut weight like 99% of fighters he would be a jr welter...

I am content with him fighting guys his size at 140 or 147,, Going to 154 for big name fights with oscar and cotto is cool....

But i have no desire to see him fight a damn middleweight champ like serg or GGG...
              If he wins, then people will want to see him fight ward,, then stevenson or BHOP

The guys that want floyd to fight GGG or Ward are just haters that want to see him lose,,,
              I dont want to see him lose, I just want to see him fight the best available guys, which he hasnt done over the past several years...
              I wish he would have fought cotto, margs, manny at welter, Hatton at jr welter, skipped gatti and targeted tzysu instead..
              Fought casamoyer, freitas, spadafora in his 135 days...

Like i said, only haters wanna see floyd fight all these monsters like GGG at higher weights....
              I would prefer him just to fight the top guys at his weight class
              Why?
              A fighter can only achieve true greatness if they overcome great challenges.

Personally, id never wish any fighter to be seriously hurt, but this is boxing, and most fighters keep challenging themselves until they hit the ceiling.

IMO Floyd's skill can overcome great size disadvantages. Many people believe he could beat GGG. I honestly wouldnt bet against him.

Floyd taking on an opponent who isnt a massive underdog would mean he is challenging himself.

Comment

• This is true but when you're the best and brash its gonna happen.

He doesn't help his cause with his actions though. If he's fought Canelo at the full weight limit then full props would be given. As it stands, he still gets credit but it's still slightly tainted because of the CW.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR PUNCHOUT View Post
                  Why are you contradicting yourself dude! You where just bashing Floyd in the pacman gangbang thread and now your all over is dizzneck! How can you be a hater and a hugger at the same time
                  okay...I chuckled

Comment

Working...
                  X