No announcement yet.

Khan, "the fights i want in the near future are the ones i lost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
    I hate the Kid more and more, I used to hate Floyd alot, but the hate i feel towards amir in on a whole nother leve, the guy is litterally a complet douch
    For wanting to rematch the fights he lost? Damn bro don't omow what you look for in a fighter

Comment

Obviously he's only referring to Garcia or PEDerson because they have titles. He won't rematch Prescott.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        For wanting to rematch the fights he lost? Damn bro don't omow what you look for in a fighter
        I am drunk,

Comment

Prescott will spark him out again. Maybe even faster this time.

Comment

That would be great if he really fought those guys. If he beats Peterson he would deserve a rematch with Garcia. Beating Prescott would be good. Somehow I don't think he will have these rematches with Prescott, Peterson and Garcia. If he does I think he will get KOed again or lose but time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
              Prescott will spark him out again. Maybe even faster this time.
              He wont.

He is not very good.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                If he's dead set on rematching those three, the order would be Prescott, Peterson, and Garcia.

Personally, I don't care for a Prescott rematch. Peterson and then Garcia would be fine by me.

I'm assuming he fights three times next year. Two easier ones to practice executing the stuff he's learning from his new trainer
                i'd still like to see him take out prescott just to say he did. it'd be perfect imo. have it be in the uk, it can help him get even more comfortable with hunter before taking on peterson and garcia. the order is right though, save garcia for last.

Comment

Working...
                X