No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto, Guerrero Not Distracted By Past PED Scandals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berto, Guerrero Not Distracted By Past PED Scandals

Andre Berto sat ringside for Robert Guerrero’s welterweight debut this past summer, though there was no ulterior motive behind his being in attendance. The former welterweight titlist was in town to clear his name with the California State Athletic Commission after a positive drug test killed plans for his twice-canceled rematch with Victor Ortiz and resulted in a suspended license.

The trip proved worthwhile; Berto was reinstated by the commission and ultimately wound up with a future opponent after Guerrero edged out Selcuk Aydin in a hard-fought battle. Berto returns to the ring for the first time in 14 months, as he will face Guerrero on November 24 at the Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I didnt realize they were having this fight in Ontario. Wish I was back home.

Comment

berto has been cleared? news to me! what was it then?

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
        berto has been cleared? news to me! what was it then?
        There was such smaller amounts in his system, they ruled it had to have been contamination. Oh well. I'm just hoping no one gets injured and pulls out.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          There was such smaller amounts in his system, they ruled it had to have been contamination. Oh well. I'm just hoping no one gets injured and pulls out.
          small amounts of what? not really been paying much attention to this story.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
            small amounts of what? not really been paying much attention to this story.
            Nandralone or something along those lines. It's a PED that stays in your system for several months, supposedly people that use PED's don't use it because of that, it's very hard to get out of your system. So I doubt Berto would use that PED if he was working with Conte, who's a PED expert. But yeah that was it I guess. Apparently you can test positive for that if your taking certain over the counter supplements, which Berto claims he did.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Nandralone or something along those lines. It's a PED that stays in your system for several months, supposedly people that use PED's don't use it because of that, it's very hard to get out of your system. So I doubt Berto would use that PED if he was working with Conte, who's a PED expert. But yeah that was it I guess. Apparently you can test positive for that if your taking certain over the counter supplements, which Berto claims he did.
              ah right, cheers for the heads up.

Comment

Guerrero better get Berto tested... because he got caught cheating and he has a known PEDs guy as one of his nutrition guy

Comment

I got Guerrero in this fight because Berto doesn't have much inside the squared circle. But if the fight is close like the Louie Collazo fight I got to go with the Berto because of the Golden boy (girl) involvement in the fight .

Comment

berto is full of ****, contamination my ass..

dude tested positive and his bicep injury is a common injury of steroid users..

too much torque on the tendons from the overgrowth of muscles and not avascular tissue like ligaments and tendons..

dude is a straight cheater and still is a garbage fighter..

the ghost will out box and embarrass berto it wont even be competitive by round 8 as berto will have given up ...

Comment

Working...
                    X