Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures of Adrien Broners diet he posted on Twitter days before the weigh in! #Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    Agree with you 100% but Reed, if you or any other poster on this board thought you'd get $85 mil for 2 fights for emmulating floyd, all of you would do it.
    I wouldn't think that.... plenty of fighters have made millions being themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post

damn...now i want a hot dog

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        I wouldn't think that.... plenty of fighters have made millions being themselves.
        in this day and age, I think you will see more of the immitation like broner/donaire where they just plug someone similiar into the model.

Comment

Originally posted by thiefery View Post
          I really cant be all mad at Broner, everyone has already crowned him as the next Mayweather. HBO is jocking him, Golden Boy caves into whatever he wants (Haymon). Im sure that when Broner saw all the negative reaction to him coming over weight yesterday, he said watch this... Im gonna eat like a BOSS, GBP/HBO will work it out with Escobedo tomorrow.. if not, no sweat Haymon will take care of me...

and you know what, they will still cater to him, line him up with a has been at 135 on HBO afterdark along with a new episode of ring life...

HBO/Sho have it all wrong, most of these promotors need to cater to them since theyhave the big budgets and when things like this happen they need to fine/suspend the fighters off thier network... Instead these two will go head to head and just shrugg thier shoulders in fear that GBP or TR somewhere else..
          Correction. He crowned himself that

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            in this day and age, I think you will see more of the immitation like broner/donaire where they just plug someone similiar into the model.
            Well I think it's a major case of fa.ggotry.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              This kiid is a straight up dick rider. He saw Floyd eating junk food and drinking soda and he tried to emulate him.
              I dont think anyone is trying to copy floyd. This kid just doesn't care.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh right lulz

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    This kiid is a straight up dick rider. He saw Floyd eating junk food and drinking soda and he tried to emulate him.
                    EXACTLY!!!!! This dude is so unoriginal it's pathetic. I'm not a Floyd fan but at least he is his own person. Broner is trying to copy everything from Floyds diet, to his persona, style etc. His name doesn't belong in the same sentence as Floyd.

This dude hasn't fought anyone or done anything and people are already calling him the next Floyd!

Comment

dat diet.....

Comment

Working...
                      X