No announcement yet.

Scientists create Man Made Monster Ants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scientists create Man Made Monster Ants

Nightmarish 'supersoldier' ants with huge heads and jaws have been created by activating ancient genes.
    Scientists believe the monster ants may be a genetic throwback to an ancestor that lived millions of years ago.
    Scientists say they can create the supersoldiers at will by dabbing normal ant larvae with a special hormone - the larvae then develop into supersoldiers rather than normal soldier or worker ants.

A supersoldier next to a normal ant: Scientists say they can create the supersoldiers at will by dabbing normal ant larvae with a special hormone - the larvae then develop into supersoldiers rather than normal soldier or worker ants.

Supersoldier ants can occur naturally in the wild, but only rarely. In the deserts of America and Mexico, their job is to protect the colony from raids by invading army ants.

The supersoldiers use their enormous heads to block the nest entrance and attack any enemy ants that get too close:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ntic-jaws.html

Aye! Imagine being bit by one of those sobs

Comment

so what's the point of them making this?

Comment

and what special hormone is that and can i stick in my dick? I'd like a 12x10 inch **** by the time i get to bone kim kardashian.

Comment

now we know what pac's taking- their heads are bigger too.

Comment

They do occur naturally in nature, tho rarely

So i would say Man made them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
              so what's the point of them making this?
              I imagine it's the same reasoning why human beings dabble in other areas of DNA research and genetic alteration : Because it's f'n awesome.

The best part about all of this is that this type of genetic manipulation/modification is still in it's infancy. Just imagine how far along we'll be in the coming decades.

Comment

I put one of those in my urethra every night before I go to sleep

Comment

Wonder what scientists could make with humans - not being bound by laws and ethics.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    I imagine it's the same reasoning why human beings dabble in other areas of DNA research and genetic alteration : Because it's f'n awesome.

The best part about all of this is that this type of genetic manipulation/modification is still in it's infancy. Just imagine how far along we'll be in the coming decades.
                    Scientists have all the tools right now to unlock our genes but its all being blocked up those damn conservatives, religious nuts and those that have the problem with its ethics

Comment

Working...
                    X