Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler warns Froch about american harassment.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kessler warns Froch about american harassment.

Danish 3 time supermiddleweight champion Mikkel Kessler will be ringside for the supersix final between american Andre Ward and brit Carl Froch. From there he'll be rooting for the englishman.

The defeat in the first groupstage fight at the hands of Ward still bugs Kessler moreso because of the way he was treated by the americans and he is helping Froch to prepare for similar harassment. Kessler tells danish daily Politiken.dk:

"I've spoken to Carl several times since we met in the ring. In fact I have just spoken to him. I pick him to win, but one has to be concerned how he'll be treated. By the looks of it they treat him fairly so far. The presser went along nicely."

Kessler has told Froch to get all agreements in writing and he vividly remembers how he was treated before his fight with Ward:

"I told Froch of all the little things that stressed me. Just as I had had my final pee the told me to do a doping-test. In order to do that, I had to drink 2 liters of water. Not good when you are standing in the dressingroom. And when the final wraps was put on my hands Ward's trainer said I had to have them re-wrapped. They should have said that earlier."

Kessler adds:

"Then they said I should get ready to get into the ring in 5 minutes and I started to hit the pads. Then they said '10 more minutes'. That continued for 45 minutes. They wanted to stress me. It was pura harassment!"

LOL is this a serious article? If it's legit then I'm very disappointed in Kessler. I like him as a fighter but I didn't think he was such a little girl.

Comment

what a huttburt little phaggot.

here kessler

Comment

damn 2 liters of water is a lot to drink before a fight.

Comment

These men are champion sportsmen and ring warriors they deserved to be treated with respect and it's disappointing to read that they have not.

Virgil Hunter was goading Abraham pre-fight in the dressing room while he was having his hands wrapped too, they'll do anything for an advantage even if it means crossing the line.

Comment

Like Weebler said, it is not a pleasant experience to get harassed - specially when you are a professional athlete.

I admit though that I do take part in this harassing sessions sometimes in the heat of the moment (never get personal though just generic boos and attacks regarding their fighting style and sexuality) but I accept it is a valid complaint/concern. More so when you're fighting overseas.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              These men are champion sportsmen and ring warriors they deserved to be treated with respect and it's disappointing to read that they have not.

Virgil Hunter was goading Abraham pre-fight in the dressing room while he was having his hands wrapped too, they'll do anything for an advantage even if it means crossing the line.
              I don't like Virgil hill, reminds me of ****** roach. Ward is cool though.froch needs to use his power , take it back to the old school for this one.

Comment

This is a high level of competition and these guys will do all they can to get that edge. Its nothing personal. Its a game of chess. They will do anything to make their opponent lose focus and get under their skin.

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
                  This is a high level of competition and these guys will do all they can to get that edge. Its nothing personal. Its a game of chess. They will do anything to make their opponent lose focus and get under their skin.
                  True. Thats the name of the game. I'm a little surprised that Kessler helps Froch in this way, given the fact that they are on a collisioncourse regardless of the outcome of the s6 final.

Comment

its really pathetic how poorly kessler coped with ward beating him, all these excuses and constant whining over nothing. he should just man up and accept defeat or its gonna come back to haunt him.

ward and hunter want to fight him again for all the **** hes been talking, knock his dick in the dirt once and for all and end all that noise. if he gets the chance he will put an even worse beating on kessler and send him into retirement.

Comment

Working...
                    X