Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Americans... the dumbest people on earth

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      Those guys are good? Besides the Klitschkos the other dudes are no better than the Americans. Haye would lose to a guy like Eddie Chambers.
      Haye would K.O the likes of chubby Chambers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
        Helenius got his ass kicked by Tyson Fury's leftovers. Yes the same Tyson Fury who was outboxed by John "Fat ****" McDermott.
        Yaaaaaaaaaaaay triangle theories!

Comment

I was reading the original post and fell of my chair laughing when i saw this:

John ''Fat ****'' McDermott

...Im still pissing myself now lol.

Comment

Chambers still gets no respect. Disgusting.

Dude is easily one of the more technically skilled fighters in the division, has a solid resume including wins over Peter and Dimitrenko, regularly fights guys who are much larger than him, and damn near went the distance with little Klit.

Take the Klits out of the picture, and I think Chambers stands a damn good chance at being Heavyweight Champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
              I didn't know that fight was happening today. Just looked at boxrec, Split decision for Helenius.

Did Derek Chisora make love to him or what?
              Chirosa didn't make love. It was an ass raping.

Comment

Very impressed with Chisora tonight. He obviously worked his ass off (literally) in the gym and was in shape, and he fought a great fight winning 10 rounds IMO.

It truly pissed me of to see him get robbed like that, and I don't even like the guy.

Comment

And why the hell is David Haye even being brought up in this conversation?

Last I heard that dude was retired after being utterly embarassed after talking so much shit about what he was going to do to Wladimir, only to "fight" like a total ****, and blame his lack of testicles on an injured baby toe.

Chambers put up much more of a fight against Klitschko than Haye did : And without any punching power whatsoever.

Comment

arreola would rape helenius

Comment

Brit heavies are better than both combined

Comment

Working...
                      X