Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lol@ the Philippines voting an uneducated boxer to be a congressman!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac is running for Congress while my boy Floyd is running from the tax man.....

Comment

• Originally posted by And Still View Post
      ...or even a grade school graduate!!

GTR,

I respect that you idolize the man. That's fine. But he is barely literate and dropped out of school in the third grade.

manny could not read his own contracts. How will he author a bill?

...and we all know that the degree he was given was like the time Mike Tyson got an honorary PhD. So please don't even mention that.
      the guy didnt have the opportunity to go to school. he needed to survive. otherwise, he woudlve unlike american privileged brats who drop out cuz "they dont like school". read on playa.

Manny Pacquiao to Receive Doctorate Degree in Human Kinetics
      By Leo Reyes.

The world's most popular boxer, Manny Pacquiao is scheduled to be conferred a degree of Doctor of Human Kinetics (honoris causa) by Southwestern University of the Philippines in recognition for his contribution to the field of sports in the country

The Southwestern University in the Philippines is scheduled to confer a doctorate degree to Manny Pacquiao to honor his contribution to the development of sports particularly boxing in the Philippines.

Pacquiao will be conferred a degree of Doctor of Human Kinetics (honoris causa) on February 18, 2009. ‘Honoris Causa’ is a Latin phrase which means’ for the sake of honor’ and it is an academic degree conferred by an academic institution where the usual requirements such as passing of examinations are waived.

Human Kinetics is a study on sports, fitness and health. It aims to provide a dynamic environment that supports academic excellence in sports, recreation and physical activity through inspired teaching, creative research and and meaningful achievements.

Pacquiao has practiced the general learning in human kinetics in his quest for glory in the world boxing arena, beating top fighters such as Oscar de la Hoya, Erik Morales, Marco Antonio Barrera and Juan Manuel Marquez’, Philiboxing.com reports.

No less than the university president Dr. Eldigario Gonzales justified the university’s bestowing of the honor to Pacquiao. He is the world’s number one fighter of the year and the international athlete of the year. His excellent achievements in sports, particularly boxing, validates his worthiness of being conferred with said ‘honoris causa’ award. The report added.

Earlier Pacquiao was made a model by the Philippine Department of Education and Culture for having inspired the youth who failed to get proper education due to poverty to find time and go back to school to get proper education.
      Pacquiao, who did not have the opportunity to finish his studies, took qualifying examinations from the Department of Education and passed. He was warded a high school diploma and now he is pursuing a college degree in one of the leading schools in the country.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/266221

/thread.

Comment

• I'm multi-lingual. Just in case that becomes the sole criteria to run a country...

Comment

• Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
          No English is the language over here buddy.
          duh. im from newyork and i couldve sworn sometimes i think im in mexico or puerto rico when i walk here if blindfolded. so where your parents from?

Comment

I'm multi-lingual. Just in case that becomes the sole criteria to run a country...
            do you have $500M+ sittin in your bank?

if so, by all means do.

Comment

• Originally posted by GT-R View Post
              the guy didnt have the opportunity to go to school. he needed to survive. otherwise, he woudlve unlike american privileged brats who drop out cuz "they dont like school". read on playa.

Manny Pacquiao to Receive Doctorate Degree in Human Kinetics
              By Leo Reyes.

The world's most popular boxer, Manny Pacquiao is scheduled to be conferred a degree of Doctor of Human Kinetics (honoris causa) by Southwestern University of the Philippines in recognition for his contribution to the field of sports in the country

The Southwestern University in the Philippines is scheduled to confer a doctorate degree to Manny Pacquiao to honor his contribution to the development of sports particularly boxing in the Philippines.

Pacquiao will be conferred a degree of Doctor of Human Kinetics (honoris causa) on February 18, 2009. ‘Honoris Causa’ is a Latin phrase which means’ for the sake of honor’ and it is an academic degree conferred by an academic institution where the usual requirements such as passing of examinations are waived.
              Human Kinetics is a study on sports, fitness and health. It aims to provide a dynamic environment that supports academic excellence in sports, recreation and physical activity through inspired teaching, creative research and and meaningful achievements.

Pacquiao has practiced the general learning in human kinetics in his quest for glory in the world boxing arena, beating top fighters such as Oscar de la Hoya, Erik Morales, Marco Antonio Barrera and Juan Manuel Marquez’, Philiboxing.com reports.

No less than the university president Dr. Eldigario Gonzales justified the university’s bestowing of the honor to Pacquiao. He is the world’s number one fighter of the year and the international athlete of the year. His excellent achievements in sports, particularly boxing, validates his worthiness :lol: of being conferred with said ‘honoris causa’ award. The report added.

Earlier Pacquiao was made a model by the Philippine Department of Education and Culture for having inspired the youth who failed to get proper education due to poverty to find time and go back to school to get proper education.
              Pacquiao, who did not have the opportunity to finish his studies, took qualifying examinations from the Department of Education and passed. He was warded a high school diploma and now he is pursuing a college degree in one of the leading schools in the country.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/266221

/thread.

Seems you highlighted the wrong things.

Comment

I'm multi-lingual. Just in case that becomes the sole criteria to run a country...
                LOL... How does it feel that an uneducated person will have more money and success in life that your jherry curled juice filled head could ever fathom????

Comment

• So what? I rather have a Boxer with a good heart as President then the former captain of a Rebel organisation like in my country - Kosovo.

Comment

• We should allow Kobe Bryant to perform neurosurgery. He has a wicked jump shot.

Comment

• I still don't get what Philippine politics have to do with non-stop boxing?

Comment

Working...
                      X