Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Moore vs Bill O'reilly: Who's More Obnoxious?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Moore vs Bill O'reilly: Who's More Obnoxious?

Who in your opinion is more obnoxious and why? The far left Liberal Michael Moore or the far right Conservative Bill O'reilly?

To be honest, both can be obnoxious at times and both have their STFU moments but I think Michael Moore at times can be much more obnoxious. He stirs up controversy but not in the way Bill O'reilly does it. O'reilly will sometimes tell you to shut up when he doesn't agree with you or he'll refuse to let you speak when you're on his show. Moore though screams, shouts and giggles like a kid but his documentaries are great even though they're not always truthful. I give this much unwanted accomplishment to Michael Moore and his annoying moments!
    Michael Moore
    32.00%
    Bill O'reilly
    68.00%

You know politics in america are REALLY BAD if people consider Michael Moore to represent the "far left."

:smh:

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      You know politics in america are REALLY BAD if people consider Michael Moore to represent the "far left."

:smh:
      Oh sorry. I forgot. He's a moderate. You're joking right?

Comment

both are annoying but o'reilly likes to really be a **** about things..

Comment

O'Reilly just because he's on every day. Plus I admit I lean more to the left anyways and I really haven't seen too many of Moore's documentaries. O'Reilly says he's a moderate independent, but he's really a far right republican. He says he has a no spin zone, but then it's pretty close to all right wing spin. He says he's fair and balcanced, but then has a way more rep guest then dems. His pinhead and patriot thing it's always a liberal that's the pinhead and con that's the patriot. Then when somebody disagrees with him he starts yelling and cutting people off.

Comment

Bill O'Reilly is a complete moron. I still have trouble accepting that Fox is passed off as a legitimate channel, it's the worst journalism I've ever come across.

Comment

O'Reilly by far....Moore at least has a cause and cares about peoples interests....O'Reilly is just an obnoxious prick who bashes anyone that doesn't agree with him. I enjoy him when he interviews someone I don't like and gives em a hard time tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
                Bill O'Reilly is a complete moron. I still have trouble accepting that Fox is passed off as a legitimate channel, it's the worst journalism I've ever come across.
                What media outlet or source has more credibilty then Fox News? CNN, MSNBC, ABC, ETC. Why are Fox's rating so high?

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                  O'Reilly just because he's on every day. Plus I admit I lean more to the left anyways and I really haven't seen too many of Moore's documentaries. O'Reilly says he's a moderate independent, but he's really a far right republican. He says he has a no spin zone, but then it's pretty close to all right wing spin. He says he's fair and balcanced, but then has a way more rep guest then dems. His pinhead and patriot thing it's always a liberal that's the pinhead and con that's the patriot. Then when somebody disagrees with him he starts yelling and cutting people off.
                  If you haven't seen a Moore documentary I suggest you do. All are great but Sicko is the best in my opinion. The only problem is it's very very biased and not all the facts are accurate but his directing is good and they're interesting to see nonetheless

Also, I can't stand when people suggest O'Reilly is a "moderate" the same way people refuse to accept that Moore is a far left liberal when he is. Sure O'Reilly won't directly say it but it's fairly obvious if you watch his show and understand his stance on many issues that his ideology is much more conservative than moderate...

Comment

Originally posted by theghost#1 View Post
                    What media outlet or source has more credibilty then Fox News? CNN, MSNBC, ABC, ETC. Why are Fox's rating so high?
                    CNN and MSNBC>>>Fox IMO. **** Ratings.....

Comment

Working...
                    X