No announcement yet.

The Ohio State Buckeyes Mega Thread, Pledge your Support here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    well yea...you play like 4 Junior Colleges this year dont you? i think you'll be ok til the playoffs
    We will probably lose to MSU but that is about it.

Comment

It is up to this man to lead us to victory.

Comment

Without Braxton, the Buckeyes are losing to the Wolverines in Columbus.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          We won't be losing to the Puppies. We will lose to the Spartans. But I wouldn't be surprised If Urban can turn Barrett into a terrific QB. Urban has not disappointed me yet. We went up against a terrific defense in MSU, And Sammy Watkins single handedly beat us. We will see, Michigan has not looked that great as of recent. Don't forget we got one of the Top Defensive Lines in the country and I am sure our secondary has improved. I haven't given up faith in my team to have a good year. I have given up faith for a spot in the playoffs though. I believe I posted my playoff predictions. No Pac-12 or Big 10 teams made it in my prediction.

Comment

I normally don't do points bets but in this case, here is an offer. I will bet half my points that the Buckeyes beat the puppies.

Comment

The guy has a cannon and is very accurate with his passes. This is Miller's replacement.

Comment

Comment

Todays the day. Go Buckeyes, beat that school up north

Comment

Ezekiel Elliot is such a beast.

Comment

Easy Touchdown right there. Go Buckeyes

Comment

Working...
                      X