No announcement yet.

What Round does Golovkin Good Boy Cotto in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Reread my post,,, I said ggg would win, I just think cotto will do good early while ggg is warming up. Cotto will get off to a good start, and then ggg will wear him down and stop him late...

To think cotto is just gonna show up and get blown out in 2 or 3 rounds is not logical..
    I know, I just wanted to make it clear in my post GGG wins. I already read the part where you said GGG would get the win.

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
      GGG is the new Matthyse and Cotto will "Garcia" him

Who is going to be the next foreign cool exotic fighter to root for after GGG looses??
      Nope.

Kovalev is the new Lucas Matthyssee.

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
        GGG is the new Matthyse and Cotto will "Garcia" him

Who is going to be the next foreign cool exotic fighter to root for after GGG looses??
        Search Naoya Inoue, that boxer is really good.

Comment

From what I saw in the Mayweather, Trout, Martinez fights in Cotto, and the Gardner, Ouma, Rosado, Stevens and Adama fights in Golovkin..I think Cotto outclasses Golovkin in 12 rounds of boxing and finally puts the hype away of how GGG beats any one, including top 5 proven Super Middleweights. Too bad Golovkin isn't worth sh-t compared to Canelo, or Mayweather II so the beating will never take place. But hopefully GGG steps up to Froch or Ward soon and his fanboys will see the B fighter that he is.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            From what I saw in the Mayweather, Trout, Martinez fights in Cotto, and the Gardner, Ouma, Rosado, Stevens and Adama fights in Golovkin..I think Cotto outclasses Golovkin in 12 rounds of boxing and finally puts the hype away of how GGG beats any one, including top 5 proven Super Middleweights. Too bad Golovkin isn't worth sh-t compared to Canelo, or Mayweather II so the beating will never take place. But hopefully GGG steps up to Froch or Ward soon and his fanboys will see the B fighter that he is.
            Coming from someone who has the Good Boy in his signature and from someone who has Golovkin as an Avatar.

GGG Beats everyone except Ward and Mayweather. How many times do I got to say it

Comment

Then Cotto can Brush Golovkins hair. Then he really is good boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                If you think ggg has better boxing skills than your an idiot.. Ggg will win, but cotto will have his moments, especially early when ggg is just getting warmed up..
                Cotto should be able to land the jab at will, ggg doesn't have much head movement and gets tagged a lot coming in for the kill..

Cotto is so much more skilled than anyone ggg has faced, and cotto has been in with better fighters than ggg..

If you think cotto is gonna get crushed like macklin, then your the one that really doesn't know **** about boxing..

Cotto went deep vs everyone he has ever faced, but now suddenly ggg is just gonna whitewash him... Lmao
                If I think GGG has better boxing skills.... "THAN your an idiot"

Hahaha!

Oh my... OH MY!

It has NOTHING to do with who faced who, it has everything to do with skill level and Gennady absolutely has everything in his favour even IF he was the natural same weight limit as Cotto he would still decimate Miguel Cotto and make it look entirely easy.

I'll say it again and I will keep on repeating it, resume means absolutely **** when you face opponents who are much better than you IF it did Nonito Donaire would of whooped Rigos ass.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  Then Cotto can Brush Golovkins hair. Then he really is good boy.
                  Cotto fanboys are holding onto the resume defensive stance

Cotto has put himself onto the pedestal and he is sure to either get his ass whooped once more by either Mayweather, Canelo or GGG...

Your move Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    Cotto fanboys are holding onto the resume defensive stance

Cotto has put himself onto the pedestal and he is sure to either get his ass whooped once more by either Mayweather, Canelo or GGG...

Your move Cotto
                    Defensive stance and Roach don't go together. LOL. I know cotto fans are the ones being defensive. LOL

Comment

In response to a thread that VAGAB0ND made claiming me to be disappointed in GGG's victory, First of All, I am a GGG fan. A thread like this should prove it.

GGG makes everybody but Ward and Hopkins a Good Boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X