No announcement yet.

Bradley Should Fight Brandon RIos 140lbs Then Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley Should Fight Brandon RIos 140lbs Then Khan

As we all know Bradley is behaving like a true African American boxer, Ducking opponents that can beat him, Cherry picking shot old fighters, Padding that "0", Using rival promotors to stall the fight between him and Khan, Going on long, long vacations after 1 fight a year and milking HBO for all the handouts Bradley can get.

So since Bradley is now "free" from Shaw and with Top Rank, And Given Rios is also with Top Rank and wants to move upto 140lbs, It makes sense that Bradley fight RIos and defend his WBO which he has not done in almost two years and then fight Khan should Bradley win which is very questionable.

Surely the boxing fans here would agree that Bradley V Rios and Khan V Peterson before Bradley V Khan is better than that horrific match that is Bradley v Casamayor?

i agree that bradley/rios is a better fight than bradley/casamayor... but rios has been moved to the cotto/marg undercard

Comment

Rios TKO in 6

Comment

I would not be surprised if Bradley fought Rios real soon..

Comment

i would watch the **** out of BRADLEY vs. RIOS

Comment

Hope this happens, Bradley better not get a pac fight right after he beats an old bum Casamayor, if he fights Rios then Mike Jones or Berto or someone at 147 then ill say he deserves a Pac fight assuming he wins those

Comment

rios vs khan or bradley would be insane. khan/rios can happen too since gbp and tr are doing fights together again.

Comment

Yes Sir, I like the sound of this..

Comment

First of all Rios already has a date to fight in december.

2) Bradley vs Rios is a complete joke of a fight. Rios would have ZERO chance.

Comment

Working...
                  X