Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 foot 6 Aquille Carr is the sickest Point Guard I have ever seen at the HS level.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    It's a shame these kids aren't boxing their athleticism and size is RIDICULOUS

Look up Andrew Wiggins on YouTube, 6'7 16 year old, dude is a monster.
    Oh I know all about Wiggins. That kid is a freak. Hes the next big hyped HS star. Sports Illustrated tried to do it this year with the Jabari Parker but him being hurt on and off has killed his momentum.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
      He dunked twice in that video and he can barely dunk. I noticed how advanced his game is. Hes at an NBA level offensively. Speed, quickness, the hang time explosiveness, handle, vision, etc.

As far as point guards go I havent seen anything like it. Rose and Wall wasnt this sick in Highschool offensively.
      are you serious? he'd be lucky to make it in the nba. If he does he wont play more than 5 years.

Comment

He dunked twice in that video and he can barely dunk. I noticed how advanced his game is. Hes at an NBA level offensively. Speed, quickness, the hang time explosiveness, handle, vision, etc.

As far as point guards go I havent seen anything like it. Rose and Wall wasnt this sick in Highschool offensively.
        That's a stretch... all those things you saw him do are based on horrific defense.

He's only at an nba level offensively because he's facing HS defense.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
          are you serious? he'd be lucky to make it in the nba. If he does he wont play more than 5 years.
          I dont care if he makes it to the L or not Im just saying he was a better offensive player than Rose or Wall ever was in HS.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            That's a stretch... all those things you saw him do are based on horrific defense.

He's only at an nba level offensively because he's facing HS defense.
            Not true Reed. Hes at an NBA level because hes essentially an NBA player. All the top HS players are due to the 1 and done rule in college. Look at Shabazz Mohammed hed start for atleast 15 teams right now at the 2 guard.

Aquille Carr has made several NBA, Top HS, and college players look silly this past summer and during the lock out games. Hes the real deal. John Wall, Chris Paul, Kyrie Irving, Kobe and LeBron werent at his some of his games for nothing.

Im not saying hes the next Chris Paul. Hes not but this kid has dominated EVERYBODY its not just the regional games but even in the HS all star games he went nuts.

Comment

I dont care if he makes it to the L or not Im just saying he was a better offensive player than Rose or Wall ever was in HS.
              what's your basis for saying this? Have you seen all 3 extensively in high school?

Let's see if he even gets a scholarship from a big time div 1 school in order to validate your claims. That's the litmus test/verification of his athleticism & greatness.

Like reed said, its high school. Depending on location, you dont always go up against other great competition.

Lets see what he does in the next level.

Comment

found it

get these kids in a boxing gym

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                  what's your basis for saying this? Have you seen all 3 extensively in high school?

Let's see if he even gets a scholarship from a big time div 1 school in order to validate your claims. That's the litmus test/verification of his athleticism & greatness.

Like reed said, its high school. Depending on location, you dont always go up against other great competition.

Lets see what he does in the next level.
                  Offers:

UCONN
                  Memphis
                  USF
                  Texas
                  Syracuse
                  Wake Forest
                  Seton Hall is who hes verbally committed with.

He also has a $750,000 contract offer to play for Lottomatica Virtus Roma. Thats a pro team in Europe. He got that offer when he was in tenth grade. After averaging 40 points a game in a euro tourney.

Hes the real deal yall. This isnt some youtube hype. This kid can ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    get these kids in a boxing gym
                    Id love to see more boxing gyms throughout urban areas man. Its just much easier to get to the NBA OR NFL if that even makes sense and it pays more.

Comment

Offers:

UCONN
                      Memphis
                      USF
                      Texas
                      Syracuse
                      Wake Forest
                      Seton Hall is who hes verbally committed with.

He also has a $750,000 contract offer to play for Lottomatica Virtus Roma. Thats a pro team in Europe. He got that offer when he was in tenth grade. After averaging 40 points a game in a euro tourney.

Hes the real deal yall. This isnt some youtube hype. This kid can ball.

cool. i have seen a lot of his vids on youtube before this thread but those are highlights & not the full game.

time will tell but if he's 19 already & still 5'6 & doesnt grow any further then its gonna be hard for him to stick in the nba.

Comment

Working...
                      X