Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kimbo Slice vs. Wladimir Klitschko: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

either a lot of people like to joke around, or there are a lot more ******s on this website than I thought.

hopefully its just that a lot of people have a sense of humor. oh, the internet.

Comment

Kimbo is bringing back the Heavyweight division! Thats all it needs it an american who is knockin everyone out!

Comment

Kimbo will pull a Chad Dawson and ground and pound from there.

Comment

Did you make this thread just to see people type "Wladimir by KO"?

Kimbo does not belong in the same ring as Wladimir, Wlad wouldn't even take the fight because of how ridiculous of a fight it would be.

I wouldn't even pick Kimbo to beat Wlad in one of his back yard bare knuckle fights. A straight right hand from Wlad bare fisted would not be pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
            No.

I made this thread to search for candidates for the "****** of the Year".

Derranged, there are people like Mohammedi and Larryx2011 who genuinely believe Kimbo would KO Wlad.
            I don't know Mohammedi. Anyway, anyone who truly believes Kimbo would win is dumb or just isn't very familiar with boxing.

Comment

I think Wlad would will via Death by heart attack during the first 15 to 20 seconds of the fight ... or even in the *****n stare down.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                I don't know Mohammedi. Anyway, anyone who truly believes Kimbo would win is dumb or just isn't very familiar with boxing.
                Or doesn't take dumb polls like this at all seriously.

Comment

Kimbo is a monster, he would destroy Ross Purity's son.

Comment

It's very hard for me to see Kimbo Slice in the TOP 10 Heavyweights.
                    I think he would commit too many mistakes in which bigger opponents would capitalize on viciously.
                    He would generate $ in the process though.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                      No.

I made this thread to search for candidates for the "****** of the Year".

Derranged, there are people like Mohammedini and Larryx2011 who genuinely believe Kimbo would KO Wlad.
                      HAHAHAHAHAHA I love you Tunney!
                      so emotional.
                      This is the reason why I love trolling you so much.

Wlad would Ko the Bum Kimbo with a jab, the poll was so ridiculous I had to vote Kimbo

Comment

Working...
                      X