Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    I still like the fight though.

Garcia is sneakier than people know.

First couple rounds should be really interesting.
    I like the fight too but so many girls on here like to complain all the time. I think the first couple of rounds will be a feel out process but once Garcia gets in his rhythm then he will begin to break Zab down. I think Judah will fall in the 6th round.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      Matthysse didn't even finish Zab Judah but I bet Garcia will. .
      WTF does that have to do with anything?

Ali didn't finish Frazier the first time, but Foreman did.

Forrest couldn't finish Mayorga but Mosley did.

What is it with this incompetent dimwit.

Here we go again.

Bozo the clown back at it.

Comment

Why all this hype about Matthysse when he didn't even beat Zab Judah?
        Here it is for the 85th time.

Pac didn't finish JMM either... I guess that means he damn sure can't beat Chris John

Comment

• Mayweather essentially lost to Castillo in the first bout. I guess that means Castillo would blow Corrales out the water because Mayweather thrashed Diego...... Oh wait....

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            WTF does that have to do with anything?

Ali didn't finish Frazier the first time, but Foreman did.

Forrest couldn't finish Mayorga but Mosley did.

What is it with this incompetent dimwit.

Here we go again.

Bozo the clown back at it.
            Awwwe look who's here. Why are you responding to me when you still haven't answered my question from a thread WEEKS ago? Come on man. Let me have my opinion and keep it moving. Zab is finished and that's why it holds significance when comparing. Just look at what the posters on here are saying about Garcia's fight coming up with Zab. You are the only dimwit to believe Zab is still a credible opponent at this point in his career. Matthysse couldn't finish a finished fighter who is Zab Judah and that's why posters are bashing Garcia for this fight. Doesn't it sink into your head at all JACK ASS? Look at my sig and it tells it all about you mentally. You can't even comprehend what you read dumb ass. Just go about your business and stop running to Matthysse's rescue every time I mention his name because at the end of day..... He couldn't finish Zab Judah who been done for YEARS. No matter what you think or say that is the truth about it and if Garcia doesn't finish Zab then people on here won't let him off the hook including your hypocrite ass.

Comment

Mayweather essentially lost to Castillo in the first bout. I guess that means Castillo would blow Corrales out the water because Mayweather thrashed Diego...... Oh wait....
              Castillo and Corrales wasn't done fighters at that point in their careers you dumb JACK ASS.... Zab Judah is done. You like to take people words and twist them around to make you look like you are smart but you are a non reading and non comprehending, smart mouth prick.

Comment

• Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Wlad crushed Ray Mercer while Lennox Lewis went life and death with him; I guess that automatically means Wlad crushes Lewis.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Duran beat Leonard while leonard beat Hearns; I guess that means Duran would CRUSH hearns....... Oh wait..

Moore beat Holyfield the first time, but Foreman beat Moore. I would have to be a dumbass to think Holyfield could ever beat Foreman

So on and so forth.

No matter how many times you tell this kid, he still drewl's on the window.

Comment

Garcia will put Zab Judah through the ropes. I look forward to hearing what people will say on here after Zab goes to sleep against Garcia. I just find it odd that Matthysse has become this avoidable beast but this same guy couldn't get Zab Judah out of there after dropping him? And Zab is the same guy that posters on here are saying Garcia is taking to pad his record because he is a hype job? Stye make fights but Garcia is just younger, fresher and better than Judah at this point.
                  I think people are just way too fed up with Zab and it's not allowing them to see this match-up in a positive light. They saw how he basically got shut down and quit against Khan, and said "Fuck this dude, that was the last straw", and I can't blame them. I was very pissed too, but the Brooklynite in me will always hope that he'll finally win BIG. He'll always be a sentimental favorite, and I honestly do believe that Garcia/Judah will be competitive early on, but I think he'll get starched late around the 7th or 8th round. Garcia could possibly retire him too.

Comment

Wlad crushed Ray Mercer while Lennox Lewis went life and death with him; I guess that automatically means Wlad crushes Lewis.

Duran beat Leonard while leonard beat Hearns; I guess that means Duran would CRUSH hearns....... Oh wait..

Moore beat Holyfield the first time, but Foreman beat Moore. I would have to be a dumbass to think Holyfield could ever beat Foreman

So on and so forth.

No matter how many times you tell this kid, he still drewl's on the window.
                    Whatever man damn and by the way it is spelled "drools" like "Phillidelphia" is spelled "Philadelphia" You could not even respond directly to my post and you got the nerve to talk. Lets just agree to disagree and keep it moving because no matter what you say or think I got your so called "boxingGenius" opinions. Look at the one below.
                    --
                    [QUOTE]
                    "Tough fight for both of them. I think Danny's boxing skills are little bit better than Matthysse. Danny is not going away quietly, no matter what happens, you got a problem." Naazim said.

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&o...#ixzz2AYGojHVV
                    Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    My guess is because Garcia is a fellow Phillidelphia fighter saying "no matter what happens, Garcia will be a problem", is a nice way of saying he's not confident Garcia wins that fight.
                    You cannot comprehend what you are reading so I think you should just work on that problem first before debating people who can. Just some advice. Take it or leave it but go ahead about your life.
                    Last edited by GRUSTLER; 11-13-2012, 10:46 PM.

Comment

• Take your beef to the dome, guys. Don't ruin this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X