Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Isn't Sure if He Will Fight on After Vazquez Jr. Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma Isn't Sure if He Will Fight on After Vazquez Jr. Showdown

Former two-division champion Juan Manuel Lopez (34-5 31 KOs) is currently training for his first fight in two years. The hard hitting southpaw faces his long time nemesis and former super bantamweight champion Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. (24-6 19 KOs) on October 8th at the Coliseo Roberto Clemente in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
    [Click Here To Read More]

he just turned 33.. still kind of young, would like to see him get some easy fights, make money

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
      he just turned 33.. still kind of young, would like to see him get some easy fights, make money
      naaa. for me he is like khan.... the only fights i want to see them is the ones they will be knocked out in!

Comment

no more fights with salido. he has got your ticket bro.

Comment

Juanma has no head movement. Powerful puncher that fell in love with his power. His chin is not going to get any better

Comment

Originally posted by BaDaBingVIP2 View Post
            no more fights with salido. he has got your ticket bro.
            C'mon Man Really?? Salido's Still a Main Event fighter, thats a No Brainer!!! Salido is Bad for Juanma'd health at this point

Comment

[QUOTE=Salido is a cheat!!! He is a known steroids user!! That's why he beat Juanma!!! How u think he got up from knockdowns in Juanma fights and have incredible stamina!!!!! EPO, PEDS u name it!!! He is just another Mexicant cheater in a long list of punks who use stuff to get an edge!!! U don't believe me then explain why Mexicants keep getting caught heres a list: Orlando Salido, Fernando Vargas, Ray Beltran, Erik Morales, John Molina, Chavez jr, Fransisco Vargas, Antonio Margarito, Juan M Marquez, the truth hurts!!! And we all know ****nelo is a something!!!

Comment

eerrr what I meant to say was ****nelo

is on something!!!

Comment

Working...
                X