Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBC delivers 4 KO's April 30th!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Golovkin was about 5 years younger I would expect him to finish up at LH but I expect he finishes at SMW with a few loses later on at the age he is now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
      Why would I bet anything, Im not in either of these dudes inner circle. I have no idea what they want to do. All i know is Golovkin says he wants to unify the MW title, I take him at his word. If i was him I would want to do the same. If he gets that done I would expect him to move on and by that i mean to SMW but I aint in his head but I can assure you he isnt worried about Degale. He gets smoked and pretty fast. That being said the move to SMW is where we see Golovkin start to be challeneged.
      But again, Terrance Crawford was 153 lb's against Dulorme. Should he have been in the ring with Canelo? When you start talking different weight classes, things change that were before.

As far as the rest of your assessment, you're more than entitled to your own opinion even if I disagree.

I've followed this sport for over 30 years. I'm just saying, let's see how GGG looks at 168, before we start saying he beats top 168 lb'ers just because he KO'd Dominic Wade at 160 in 2 rounds.

I think the best fighter at 160 GGG has fought was probably Daniel Geale. His most dangerous punchers were Pepe La Pew, Rubio and Proksa. Far from the murderer's row.

Let's just pump the brakes a second and see how GGG looks in 2019 when he finally decides to go to SMW.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        But again, Terrance Crawford was 153 lb's against Dulorme. Should he have been in the ring with Canelo?

As far as the rest of your assessment, you're more than entitled to your own opinion even if I disagree.

I've followed this sport for over 30 years. I'm just saying, let's see how GGG looks at 168, before we start saying he beats top 168 lb'ers just because he KO'd Dominic Wade at 160 in 2 rounds.

I think the best fighter at 160 GGG has fought was probably Daniel Geale. His most dangerous punchers were Pepe La Pew, Rubio and Proksa. Far from the murderer's row.

Let's just pump the brakes a second and see how GGG looks in 2019 when he finally decides to go to SMW.
        Im 45 and my earliest memories are watching the Dallas Cowboys and the fights with my Grandpa. Im an old veteran like you. I keep the brakes on, I dont fall in love with fighters anymore but i will call it like I see it. i think Golovkin moves to SMW just fine and would really struggle at LH. What we are disagreeing on is if Degale can handle Golovkin. I dont think so, you do. I said Golovkin finishes his career at SMW with a few loses but I dont think Degale will be one.

I dont know what crawford has to do with any of it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post

I dont know what crawford has to do with any of it though.
          My point was just because GGG was 171 lb's fight night against Dominic Wade doesn't tell me much on how he'll do against DeGale at 168.

Just like Crawford weighing 153 lb's on fight night against Dulorme doesn't tell me how he'll do against Kirkland or Canelo.

It was an analogy

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            My point was just because GGG was 171 lb's fight night against Dominic Wade doesn't tell me much on how he'll do against DeGale at 168.

Just like Crawford weighing 153 lb's on fight night against Dulorme doesn't tell me how he'll do against Kirkland or Canelo.

It was an analogy

Id be ok with Crawford against canelo, he is fighting a blown up jr welter anyway.

Comment

2 really good cards

Comment

What will the ratings be on Fox Sports!?

Comment

Working...
                X