VIDEO: Anthony Joshua 15-0 (15) All 15 KO's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: Anthony Joshua 15-0 (15) All 15 KO's

http://youtu.be/xfmObd6VOwQ

Someone please imbed if you have those skills....

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
      Thanks for that!

Comment

Wilder had the same record. It isn't that hard with careful match making. Wilder failed to get the KO when he fought his first and so far his only top 10 world rated heavyweight. When Joshua fights a top 10 heavyweight we will find out more about him. His last fight wasn't so easy and he was hurt. The guy he fought was ranked about 50th in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Wilder had the same record. It isn't that hard with careful match making. Wilder failed to get the KO when he fought his first and so far his only top 10 world rated heavyweight. When Joshua fights a top 10 heavyweight we will find out more about him. His last fight wasn't so easy and he was hurt. The guy he fought was ranked about 50th in the world.
          Joshua's resume at 15 fights is better than Wilder's was at 30

Comment

Comment

The guy he just fought was ranked 58th by boxrec. Cornish is ranked 74th. Joshua has yet to beat a heavyweight rated in the top 50 in the world. Maybe he will knock out top ten world rated heavyweights but as of now he has yet to fight them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Not that I can tell. Who has he defeated that makes his record better than Wilder's. I am going by where boxrec has their opponents rated at because both Wilder and Joshua fight such low ranked heavyweights than only boxrec has them rated. Boxrec ranks every pro heavyweight even lower than 1000th. Joshua is the English version of Wilder to me until he beats a top 10 guy. Wilder did beat a top 10 heavyweight to win the title while Joshua has yet to beat anyone close to top ten. I am not saying he is not good but I am saying he hasn't fought anybody good. He does look like a better fighter than Wilder to me with his correctly thrown powerful punches but he hasn't proven himself against strong opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Not that I can tell. Who has he defeated that makes his record better than Wilder's. I am going by where boxrec has their opponents rated at because both Wilder and Joshua fight such low ranked heavyweights than only boxrec has them rated. Boxrec ranks every pro heavyweight even lower than 1000th. Joshua is the English version of Wilder to me until he beats a top 10 guy. Wilder did beat a top 10 heavyweight to win the title while Joshua has yet to beat anyone close to top ten. I am not saying he is not good but I am saying he hasn't fought anybody good. He does look like a better fighter than Wilder to me with his correctly thrown powerful punches but he hasn't proven himself against strong opposition.

Comment

even though whyte does not have a win against anyone of note yet, he looked decent in the joshua fight.
                    Has alright head movement, a decent jab, hurt joshua with a counter and has a very good chin.

Also Whyte is now ranked 58th by boxrank, before the fight he was ranked 43. Should count as a Top50 win

From what i can see, he should beat guys like charr, breazeale, washington, Molina & mansour who are ranked in front of him

If we go by boxrec, Wilders only Top 50 wins before his titlewin are against:

Audley Harrison (28th fight)
                    Malick Scott (31st fight)
                    Last edited by asgarth; 12-13-2015, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X