Watch Ortiz vs Lopez last night..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    That was a great fight..

1.What happen to Gus Johnson,one of the best commentators around today..

2.Ortiz is such a big disappointment..

3.I wanna see Lopez back in action..

4.I think Lopez would have been a better opponent for Khan then Collazo..
    Gus sucked, glad he's gone, hated him during Taylor-Froch
    hated Ortiz ever since the Maidana fight, fuck him
    Lopez can make some good action fights so he's welcome back
    Collazo-Khan makes sense, loser can fuck off for good
    Lopez would need to do something before he gets another name fight

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      So? He lost both times and got stopped. Why would that be better than Collazo who won his last fight by KO?
      Lopez lost to top fighters in his div..Collazo last loss was to Freddy Hernandez for crying out loud..It's not the worst fight(Khan vs Collazo),but if I was doing match maker,I would have made Khan Lopez..Makes more sense then this fight tbh..

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
        Gus sucked, glad he's gone, hated him during Taylor-Froch
        hated Ortiz ever since the Maidana fight, fuck him
        Lopez can make some good action fights so he's welcome back
        Collazo-Khan makes sense, loser can fuck off for good
        Lopez would need to do something before he gets another name fight
        Like what??Do you think he fight Berto or Guerrero next??

Comment

Lopez lost to top fighters in his div..Collazo last loss was to Freddy Hernandez for crying out loud..It's not the worst fight(Khan vs Collazo),but if I was doing match maker,I would have made Khan Lopez..Makes more sense then this fight tbh..
          Lopez lost to Jessie Vargas. What the hell are you even talking about? How does it make sense to fight a guy coming off two losses than a guy coming off a KO win?

If you were a matchmaker, boxing would be dead.

I've never met someone so oblivious to reality in all my life.

Comment

Lopez lost to Jessie Vargas. What the hell are you even talking about? How does it make sense to fight a guy coming off two losses than a guy coming off a KO win?

If you were a matchmaker, boxing would be dead.

I've never met someone so oblivious to reality in all my life.
            It's a better more exciting fight, styles makes fights.. While I don't feel this is a bad fight.. Khan vs Lopez seems to be the better fight.. Neither fight does much in terms of me wanting to see Khan fight May.. Neither guy(Collazo Lopez) are ranked highly and both are around the same place within their career..

I've never meet a fight fan who does not know where guys are at in their career more then you..Broner came of a loss, yet he is a far better option then Collazo, so the whole loss thing means very Lil.. It's about what makes sense and what styles will mesh.. There is no doubt in my mind Khan Lopez is a better match up.. Looking at both of their last fight it makes even more sense..

Comment

That was a great fight..

1.What happen to Gus Johnson,one of the best commentators around today..

2.Ortiz is such a big disappointment..

3.I wanna see Lopez back in action..

4.I think Lopez would have been a better opponent for Khan then Collazo..
              Lopez can be in a ton of fun fights. Mix and match. ****, Collazo vs Lopez would be another good one.

Ortiz.. eh.. I rode for him as long as I could. I dont count fighters out after a loss or two. But after the last loss it just doesn't seem like he has the passion.

Comment

It's a better more exciting fight, styles makes fights.. While I don't feel this is a bad fight.. Khan vs Lopez seems to be the better fight.. Neither fight does much in terms of me wanting to see Khan fight May.. Neither guy(Collazo Lopez) are ranked highly and both are around the same place within their career..

I've never meet a fight fan who does not know where guys are at in their career more then you..Broner came of a loss, yet he is a far better option then Collazo, so the whole loss thing means very Lil.. It's about what makes sense and what styles will mesh.. There is no doubt in my mind Khan Lopez is a better match up.. Looking at both of their last fight it makes even more sense..
                What happened to "deserving" a fight?

Lopez gets stopped twice in a row but he gets another big fight

Comment

Lopez throws bombs, he was somewhat disappointing in his last fight. He didn't open up like in the Ortiz/Maidana fight.

Unfortunately Canelo man handled him like a 90 lb hooker.

Lopez had Maidana on Queer Street though.

Comment

What happened to "deserving" a fight?

Lopez gets stopped twice in a row but he gets another big fight
                    Dude Lopez vs Khan is not a big fight.. Neither is Khan Collazo, their good fights.. Let's also not pretend that any of the three fighters named belong in a big fight right now..

Comment

Dude Lopez vs Khan is not a big fight.. Neither is Khan Collazo, their good fights.. Let's also not pretend that any of the three fighters named belong in a big fight right now..
                      Are you ignorant or just completely fukin stupid? Khan is a big fight for both Lopez and Collazo. Why do I need to explain this to a grown man?

Comment

Working...
                      X