No announcement yet.

What's a good Lucas matthysee fight ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    What's funny is you'll actively find people on here who claim neither were robberies. Most of them happen to be PEDerson fans though.
    I think the Alexander fight was a robbery, but I thought the Judah fight was closer. I scored it for Lucas still, but I don't think it was a clear robbery

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery
      Quote:

Originally Posted by RAGALAC

God dam the Alexander fight was straight robbery....even worse then the Judah fight smh

What's funny is you'll actively find people on here who claim neither were robberies. Most of them happen to be PEDerson fans though.
      PEDerson fans who are ultimately Bradley fans. They're just PEDerson "fans" to hype him up while making the Bradley win look better.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
        I think the Alexander fight was a robbery, but I thought the Judah fight was closer. I scored it for Lucas still, but I don't think it was a clear robbery
        Yea Judah fight was a lot closer but Alexander was getting punished towards end of fight

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
          Agree with this.

Comment

Matthysse can fight everybody in the 140 to 147 lb range and it be an entertaining fight. His boxing is really improving. Plus hes a big puncher who can cut off the ring. Im not even really a Matthysse fan but I do recognize his skills and what he can bring to the ring. I just dont agree with the whole world is ducking Matthysse **** I read on this site.

Comment

I feel sorry for Humberto, it's a massacre

Comment

Yea man I hope ge gets thru this little 140 tourney and gets his just do and a good pay day dude deserves it after Judah n Alexander fight

Comment

Working...
                X